CAN MEMORIAL MATCH UP WITH HIGHTOWER?

bacbone9

Memorial is a pugnacious team.  They start off with some jitters but get their bearings and pull it out.  This will be a big test but I agree - any given Tuesday, Friday (or Wednesday) anything can happen. 

I like the Ozen/Memorial double header though - that should bring out a pretty good crowd from the Triangle.  Interesting subplots all around - Coach Green versus his former school; the old Ozen/Central rivalry - hey what more can you ask for in this contest?

Guest DickVitale

Memorial is a pugnacious team.  They start off with some jitters but get their bearings and pull it out.  This will be a big test but I agree - any given Tuesday, Friday (or Wednesday) anything can happen. 

I like the Ozen/Memorial double header though - that should bring out a pretty good crowd from the Triangle.  Interesting subplots all around - Coach Green versus his former school; the old Ozen/Central rivalry - hey what more can you ask for in this contest?

Ozen is playing Huntsville....Not Central  ???....Hightower has won 18 in a row and have not lost since getting Garland Green back in the line up from pre season suspension...PAM has made a great run, but I like Hightower in this one....by 12

Ozen is playing Huntsville....Not Central  ???....Hightower has won 18 in a row and have not lost since getting Garland Green back in the line up from pre season suspension...PAM has made a great run, but I like Hightower in this one....by 12

I love this part of the year dont yall?...but I think we gone take coach Green with this he has a certain style of play and us in P.A. kno it...thats a little advantage we have but it will be one of those games...can we get broadcasted on the site now we are in the 3rd. round of the playoffs show us some love

TITANS-57

HURRICANES-53

I think he meant, you know, Coach Green being a former Central Coach and Boutte being a former Ozen coach...I think... ??? ;D

I love this part of the year dont yall?...but I think we gone take coach Green with this he has a certain style of play and us in P.A. kno it...thats a little advantage we have but it will be one of those games...can we get broadcasted on the site now we are in the 3rd. round of the playoffs show us some love

TITANS-57

HURRICANES-53

Can you get broadcasted on the site? Yes, you surely can as soon as you get some sponsors to pay for the broadcast. That's what the others have done to get their games broadcasted here. If you are interested and have the sponsors, send me a pm.

they werent good when i watched them scrimmage against ozen but they got all their football players now

When you watched Hightower 40 of his starting 5 were suspended and two of his top boys were playing football (going to State).  The kids were back for District, now they are strong.  Travis played them close in both regular season games, but that is a rivalry and really can't be compared to the playoffs.  I think Hightower wins this one.  PA thinks they know Greens scheme ,but they never listenned long enough to learn it!

I think he meant, you know, Coach Green being a former Central Coach and Boutte being a former Ozen coach...I think... ??? ;D

Thanks, BMTSoulja1 , that's what I meant.  Fans have long memories regarding rivarlaries and I thought that the Green and Ozen elements added to the Memorial/Hightower subplot w/ the doubleheader.  My bad.

they werent good when i watched them scrimmage against ozen but they got all their football players now

When you watched Hightower 40 of his starting 5 were suspended and two of his top boys were playing football (going to State).  The kids were back for District, now they are strong.  Travis played them close in both regular season games, but that is a rivalry and really can't be compared to the playoffs.  I think Hightower wins this one.  PA thinks they know Greens scheme ,but they never listenned long enough to learn it!

I agree, short, this is a very different Hightower team from early in the season. This is the team that most experts thought would be the team to represent Region III in Austin this year.

Hightower ends Memorial's season.

man DANG, I've sat and read long enough. Time to break the silence! Some of you mad-typers just won't stop. You can't P.A. so much that you're just sitting and drooling waiting for P.A.M. to lose so you can say "see i knew they couldnt win"! My reply to those who are "HATIN" keep it up, because with every negative post our b-ball team see's from you makes them practice THAT MUCH HARDER! I also like 2 say thanks also, bcuz i just love hitting the highway and yelling for my Mighty Titans. P.A. All The Way!!!

No one is hating on PA. If you went to any of their games, then you would know that most of the parents, especially early in the season, would try to yell and argue with Henderson during the game, which is PITIFUL.

Just because someone thinks Hightower will beat PAM, doesn't mean they are hating. I picked NW to beat Kountze, but that AINT hating.

I am tired of this "woe is me" posts. I think PAM has a good shot at upsetting them, but on paper, no way.

Man hurt, coop your talking about stats on paper, short your talking about Travis played them close because it was a rivalry, come on guys MHS is on a mission, we don't care about paper or a rivalry, this is the 3rd rd of the playoffs that's bigger than any rivalry or stats. One player won't make a difference either way. MHS is walking on the court wed.@ 8 with a whole bunch of SWAG!!!!!! I'll take that over stats or rivalry's any day. Our defense has dominated the first two rounds. Hightower and Green better bring it cause MHS is on the way to the city! ;) 

Man hurt, coop your talking about stats on paper, short your talking about Travis played them close because it was a rivalry, come on guys MHS is on a mission, we don't care about paper or a rivalry, this is the 3rd rd of the playoffs that's bigger than any rivalry or stats. One player won't make a difference either way. MHS is walking on the court wed.@ 8 with a whole bunch of SWAG!!!!!! I'll take that over stats or rivalry's any day. Our defense has dominated the first two rounds. Hightower and Green better bring it cause MHS is on the way to the city! ;)   

Simply put, I'll take Hightower. Care to wager?

J/V teams are not allowed in on this conversation. :D

If your scared, say your scared. ;)

LOL You should be scared coach Williams wants some of this AAAAA ball. Anyway enough of that MHS all the way!!!

LOL You should be scared coach Williams wants some of this AAAAA ball. Anyway enough of that MHS all the way!!!

So I take that as a no on the wager. You proved my point. I guess you couldn't afford it.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder