*Kountze vs. Woodville Regional Final Game Thread..WOODVILLE WINS!!!!!!!!!*

KFDM COOP

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Aggie by Birth

Hargraves was in the game...but less than 50%....just bad luck.

As for the comments....seems like everyone is on eggs these days...afraid to crack em open for fear they might stink.

I think...when it gets down to this point...you gotta play "the game",,,and not bully your way in.

before anyone karma's me into never-never land.....that's just my reflection on how i see the game....call it a philosophical dif is all!

Hargraves was in the game...but less than 50%....just bad luck.

As for the comments....seems like everyone is on eggs these days...afraid to crack em open for fear they might stink.

I think...when it gets down to this point...you gotta play "the game",,,and not bully your way in.

before anyone karma's me into never-never land.....that's just my reflection on how i see the game....call it a philosophical dif is all!

See there is nothing wrong with how you made your point on this particular post. But the other comments on the posts that got deleted were uncalled for.

I have seen both these girls teams play this year. If Kountze had to play without Hargraves, then they were definetly at a disadvantage going up against Woodville. It's ashame that it went down like that. But, injuries are part of the game.

Guest Aggie by Birth

like i said before....no apologies from me...found a more political way to say the same thing.  you would just have to know "everything".

but....lets move on....how bout the Budget Deficit...oh...and World Peace!!!!!!

I think it sure is funny that the Kountze fans can say they lost because of not having Hargraves, but Woodville did not have Mitchell, who actually tore her ACL against East Chambers and is probably Woodville's best defensive player. Both teams played a great game, the officiating was level and both teams had a fair shot. I would also like to know where all of the publicity for Woodville has been?

No one has posted for Woodville the whole year until the playoffs.

Dont worry woodville fans, win the state tournament and you will become another of Beaumont Enterprise AREA teams. They only claim the big winners outside Beaumont. Save the headline if you win state. Otherwise its good for wrapping fish............ ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

Wrapping Fish. You were on Kountze all year long and you see what happened. Can't blame it on Hargraves being hurt either :'(. Kountze was so cocky and now eating crow. The one girl threw her shirt in the stands before the game as if she was an NBA star. Taunting our girls in the game. Kountze coach stomping the floor so hard i though he was going to put a hole in the floor while our girls had the ball. Kounzte fans saying our game Friday was low scroing and not to expect that last night. We play with class and are good and it showed last night. Join the band wagon or get left behind and as far as wrapping the fish, we will have the paper that says we advanced even if we dont win!!!!  :P :P :P :P :P

kountze would of won with a healthy Hargraves but injurys our a part of basketball..  you say woodville lost a Defensive of player i guess you think she could slow Hargraves down right...lol Congrats to woodville you deserve to go to Austin but as far as Kountze losing because of not having Hargraves i can see why they would say that when she is the Best player on the team one of the Best in southeast Tx and Avg around 25 ppg and 5 apg...

Wrapping Fish. You were on Kountze all year long and you see what happened. Can't blame it on Hargraves being hurt either :'(. Kountze was so cocky and now eating crow. The one girl threw her shirt in the stands before the game as if she was an NBA star. Taunting our girls in the game. Kountze coach stomping the floor so hard i though he was going to put a hole in the floor while our girls had the ball. Kounzte fans saying our game Friday was low scroing and not to expect that last night. We play with class and are good and it showed last night. Join the band wagon or get left behind and as far as wrapping the fish, we will have the paper that says we advanced even if we dont win!!!!  :P :P :P :P :P

WOW what class you have!! Im not making excuses, But if Hargraves was 100 percent yes Kountze wouldve won!! But good luck at state. And our coach was stomping the floor?? Big freaking deal he always does that its not just when the other teams has the ball!!! And as far as class goes, I was at the game after yall won last year and your players cussing at me and some other fans talking trash so get ur facts straight!!!! ::)

Enough with the pissing contest!  Two teams, one  has to win and one has to lose.  Why not say good luck Woodville, Congrats to Kountze on a great season, wish both girls the best in their rehab and hopefully they both have a complete recovery.  E.O.D

As a Woodville fan, I would like to give Kountze's Kayla Hargraves a big shout for playing the way she did, especially after Johnson fouled out. It was almost painful for me to watch her but she gave it all up. It would have been good for these teams to play with her at 100% and for Woodville's Ashley Mitchell to be on the court but that is not the way it was.

As a high school sports fan, I would like to congratulate both teams for giving the effort they did. They played hard, they played on despite perceived bad calls and neither backed down when it got tough.

As a parent, I hope that any of girls from either of these two teams understand that the posts on this forum are just that - opinions. Biased, needless to say, and sometimes posted without much forethought.

As a girls youth sport coach, I really hope that Ashley and Kayla rehab well and are able to get back on the track, softball field and/or court with all that they have to bring as soon as possible.

And, finally, as a Southeast Texan, I hope that the Woodville Lady Eagles will get all the support they need and deserve to go to Austin and, win or lose, represent us well.

As a Woodville fan, I would like to give Kountze's Kayla Hargraves a big shout for playing the way she did, especially after Johnson fouled out. It was almost painful for me to watch her but she gave it all up. It would have been good for these teams to play with her at 100% and for Woodville's Ashley Mitchell to be on the court but that is not the way it was.

As a high school sports fan, I would like to congratulate both teams for giving the effort they did. They played hard, they played on despite perceived bad calls and neither backed down when it got tough.

As a parent, I hope that any of girls from either of these two teams understand that the posts on this forum are just that - opinions. Biased, needless to say, and sometimes posted without much forethought.

As a girls youth sport coach, I really hope that Ashley and Kayla rehab well and are able to get back on the track, softball field and/or court with all that they have to bring as soon as possible.

And, finally, as a Southeast Texan, I hope that the Woodville Lady Eagles will get all the support they need and deserve to go to Austin and, win or lose, represent us well.

nice post

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder