hj vs cleveland

• Replies 139
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest stevenash

Does anybody know anything about Cleveland's size?

I know they have a 6'5" guy who is supposed to be one heck of an athlete.  Also heard they only suit 7 or 8 players

Guest stevenash

I also heard that their 5 starters are 4 sophomores and a junior? Is that possible?

Is there any truth to the rumor that Cleveland has a great point guard known as "little Smokey"?

I also heard that their 5 starters are 4 sophomores and a junior? Is that possible?

They actually start 5 sophomore.

Is there any truth to the rumor that Cleveland has a great point guard known as "little Smokey"?

IDK what they call him but he run pg pretty smoothly against Baytown Sterling earlier this year.

Does anybody know anything about Cleveland's size?

I know they have a 6'5" guy who is supposed to be one heck of an athlete.  Also heard they only suit 7 or 8 players

That is right. There big guy is pretty good in the inside game and shoot free throws well. I don't exactly remeber how many players they suited but I know it was something like that during district but it playoff now so they may have some more.

When Cleveland beat Silsbee tried to tell you guys that Cleveland wasn't that good.. Robinson had broke hand and Silsbee missed 26 shots in the paint and 17 free throws..They have not played anyone since then and we have all seen cold springs and liberty play..Absolutely no reason for Hj to be overly concerned about CLeveland ...they are just ok...HJ absolutely beats CLeveland

We played HJ and Cleveland this year. About the same result for both games. Both shot the ball extremely well from outside. Clevelands big does a good job down low and #22 can light it up from outside. I must give the edge to HJ because they are playing well and have playoff experience.......72-67.

When Cleveland beat Silsbee tried to tell you guys that Cleveland wasn't that good.. Robinson had broke hand and Silsbee missed 26 shots in the paint and 17 free throws..They have not played anyone since then and we have all seen cold springs and liberty play..Absolutely no reason for Hj to be overly concerned about CLeveland ...they are just ok...HJ absolutely beats CLeveland

If you approach this game and not take them serious you will be paying to get into the regional tourney.

cleveland really isnt all that good.. i seen them play early in the season.. they r very inexperienced they think they r all that and hj should beat them hawks by 5 LETS GO HAWKS

That's what peple said of HJ too. 

HJ IS BETTER THAN THEM IF THEM COME OUT AND PLAY LIKE I KNOW THEY CAN WITH TREY AND TURNER ON TOP OF THE PRESS THEY SHOULD KILL

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    kofajas476
    Newest Member
    kofajas476