hj vs cleveland

• Replies 139
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ARE YOU KIDDING STAY OUT OF CLEVELAND ! I witnesss plenty of silsbee-cleveland run inns and cleveland was doing a whole lot more running in than silsbee. They destroyed our locker rooms when we would beat them at silsbee and although they do have some really good people in cleveland ,high school basketball wise they can really be tough to deal with. GOOD LUCK HAWKS TAKE THEM OUT!!!!!!!!! heck we would let you play at silsbee to keep ya'll out of cleveland.

Darn...Playing at Ford Park would have been interesting...I have an idea. It was brought up earlier this year. Pinewood Baptist church parking lot.

There is unlimited seating and all we have to do is turn on our headlights when it gets dark...

if you can play there you can play anywhere  ;)

ARE YOU KIDDING STAY OUT OF CLEVELAND ! I witnesss plenty of silsbee-cleveland run inns and cleveland was doing a whole lot more running in than silsbee. They destroyed our locker rooms when we would beat them at silsbee and although they do have some really good people in cleveland ,high school basketball wise they can really be tough to deal with. GOOD LUCK HAWKS TAKE THEM OUT!!!!!!!!! heck we would let you play at silsbee to keep ya'll out of cleveland.

Hmm wouldnt that be interesting... two rivals agreeing on something to take out another.... i like it.. we should do that all throughout the playoffs to assure a HJ/silsbee regional final.. ;D ;D haha

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    xyurnnsw
    Newest Member
    xyurnnsw