Next Year, What team is suffering the most from loss of seinors?

Guest aschrapps

Kelly by Far...They have eight seniors four of which made first team all district...the only returning player who has seen any kind of minutes is Schrapps who by the way made second team all district completing a great achievment for kellys starters

Guest ST4life

Silsbee will lose 5 seniors. Two starters in Robinson and Walters, two key bench players in Byars and Archer.

Silsbee will return 3 starters and 4 key bench players.

Hill, Lane, Thomas, stallworth, Harris, Bolton and #14 are coming back so Silsbee should be fine in 21-3a next year........

HJ is losing a couple of KEY seniors.

but will still have PLENTYY of talent

::) but not enough to beat Silsbee.......

I figured this would turn into a Silsbee/HJ whos who is better and blah blah.  Stick to the topic or go find the other 356 threads about these two teams!

Silsbee will lose 5 seniors. Two starters in Robinson and Walters, two key bench players in Byars and Archer.

Silsbee will return 3 starters and 4 key bench players.

Hill, Lane, Thomas, stallworth, Harris, Bolton and #14 are coming back so Silsbee should be fine in 21-3a next year........

#14 is soph. Kendrick Jones.

I agree with Bobcat05, this is not a Silsbee vs. HJ thread. Let it go, please.

Guest ST4life

I figured this would turn into a Silsbee/HJ whos who is better and blah blah.  Stick to the topic or go find the other 356 threads about these two teams!

::) as long as Silsbee and HJ are in the same district or 3a it will always be the main topic...... that is what builds the game up and packs the stands...... I was just speaking the truth cause I dont think HJ will match up good with Silsbee next year......

::) as long as Silsbee and HJ are in the same district or 3a it will always be the main topic...... that is what builds the game up and packs the stands...... I was just speaking the truth cause I dont think HJ will match up good with Silsbee next year......

That's fine that you think that way. But, make those comments on the proper thread. This is about what your team will lose to graduation, not how you compare to other teams.

Kelly hands down.  Right now they have 9 varsity players.  7 of them are seniors, one junior who gets about 2 minutes a game, and Nick Schrapps(freshman) who starts and made second team all district.  Good luck next year!

Looks like they'll need it!

Guest aschrapps

Kelly has talent coming up the freshmen team had a great deal of success their problem will e that all of their talented players are guards and they only have a few big men. The biggest kid on their team next year will most likely be schrapps and he is a guard as well.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    CougarCrazy124
    Newest Member
    CougarCrazy124