WO-S vs LC-M..Who Wins And Why Comments

Who wins Friday night?  

1. 1. Who wins Friday night?

• Replies 135
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

77...I dont think anyone on here either wants to be or is trying to be a coach. What we are doing' date='however, is stating our opinions.[/quote']

I do, I should be through school and hopefully will be on the sideline or in the press box some where next year.

Thats great 77,express your opinion, but when others do the same dont accuse them of trying to be something theyre not.... So, being youve stated your opinion does this put you in the "wanna be" category that you yourself have accused others of being????? Be careful when pointing fingers, beacuse you always have fingers pointing back at ya!!! :wink:

Good job VP....

1st WOS by a bunch, until the coaches get tired and back them off.....

2nd BOJO is stupid, it sucks, it is both "lame and gay", and was stolen and plagarized from a great HS program. BUT, If I were the coach and thought it would work to bring the fire and motivation to my team to help them believe they could win and compete, I'd be yelling it louder than everyone else. The majority of LCM's best athletes sit in the stands Friday nights after hanging up their baseball cleats when school lets out. Different priorities for different schools. Who would pick WOS to beat LCM in baseball 9 out of 10 games? I commend Coach Moody for trying to restart an ailing (at best) football program who SHOULD be able to compete every Friday night, and I wish the Bears the best of luck (and that does NOT mean I'm saying I hope the beat WOS!).

I want to know who the 10 morons were that voted for LCM. :lol:

I dont think LCM will even score. We just POUNDED a great 4A team, and have to play a weak 4A team now. What on Gods green earth would make some people think LCM is in the same league as us. :lol:

I appreciate your support bear fans, but get ready for baseball. :wink:

WOOOOOOOOO HOOOOOOOOOO

BOJO baby..........BOJO! :lol::lol::lol:

3ABirdman wrote "The majority of LCM's best athletes sit in the stands Friday nights after hanging up their baseball cleats when school lets out."

Dear Birdman.

C'mon man!

Many of our baseball players are on the football team right now. I think probably 4 of 9 starters.

I heard this stat last year and I thought I would share it with you.

"Over the last 12 years, 40% of LCM starters in baseball were football players."

I will admitt that this number might have gone down with only three of twelve varsity players last year having played football.

We are'nt looking for excuses for our football program. We are looking for progress and I think we are making it.

3ABirdman wrote "The majority of LCM's best athletes sit in the stands Friday nights after hanging up their baseball cleats when school lets out."

Dear Birdman.

C'mon man!

Many of our baseball players are on the football team right now. I think probably 4 of 9 starters.

I heard this stat last year and I thought I would share it with you.

"Over the last 12 years' date=' 40% of LCM starters in baseball were football players."

I will admitt that this number might have gone down with only three of twelve varsity players last year having played football.

We are'nt looking for excuses for our football program. We are looking for progress and I think we are making it.[/quote']

Not trying to slam you guys, at all - Just making an observation that WOS as a rule puts MOST of its's best athlete's on the field that is most important to the majority of them - FOOTBALL - while LCM puts its' best athletes on the field that is most important to them - BASEBALL.

Now, I give Coach Moody credit for trying to change that. In order for ANY school to compete, Alto to Zavalla, you have the athletes on the field, regardless of which field it is, baseball or football. Why would a good baseball player want to play football on a 1-9 team, while risking injury and missing a run at a State play-off in baseball?

Again, I'm not trying to belittle LCM, just stating an opinion, whether it's right or wrong. And by the way, I look for the Bears to improve their record this year and next in football, as the program gains momentum, and the players gain confidence.

LCM will struggle this year. I was impressed with the skill positions, but they probably won't get t show what they can do, because I believe the offensive line will be to porous. On the defensive side of the ball they need to get more size on the d-line, and be more physical everywhere else. I think Moody will get the team improving, he just meeds some stability in his coaching staff. Hard to get any kind of continuity, when you have a revolving door in your coaching staff.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder