Hardin Jefferson at Silsbee Part 2 Predictions

Guest A-TOWN

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

HERE IS MY PREDICTION......

It will be a close game in the first a fight will break out in the stands it will be broken up it will be a tight game throughout but late in the 4th another fight breaks out and everyone has to leave the gym besides the teams and refs so while everyone waits on the outcome the games ends up going into 6 OT its now down to a 3 silsbee players left on the court vs 4 Hawks becacuse everyone else has fouledout and HJ ends up on top 118 - 112... O and wait Coach Southerland will get ejected late in the 3rd OT for throwing a chair almost forgot.........  ;)

Guest ST4life

It will be a close game in the first a fight will break out in the stands it will be broken up it will be a tight game throughout but late in the 4th another fight breaks out and everyone has to leave the gym besides the teams and refs so while everyone waits on the outcome the games ends up going into 6 OT its now down to a 3 silsbee players left on the court vs 4 Hawks becacuse everyone else has fouledout and HJ ends up on top 118 - 112... O and wait Coach Southerland will get ejected late in the 3rd OT for throwing a chair almost forgot.........  ;)

If Benard, Burrell and that other HJ kid ? are the ones that foul out then game over Silsbee wins by 50........ :D

If Benard, Burrell and that other HJ kid ? are the ones that foul out then game over Silsbee wins by 50........ :D

As much as I would love to see that, it will not happen.

Silsbee will not win by 50, but they will win.

Guest stevenash

Thanks, Better to be lucky than good.....lol

What the rest of you don't know about no-look(and I do) is that he is an absolute computer/technology wizard and when he submitted to his mainframe all of the potential outcomes, he came up with that near perfect prediction.  I am anxious to see how his computers handles the latest information which includes the Silsbee JV players who will join in the battle.

Thanks, Better to be lucky than good.....lol

What the rest of you don't know about no-look(and I do) is that he is an absolute computer/technology wizard and when he submitted to his mainframe all of the potential outcomes, he came up with that near perfect prediction.  I am anxious to see how his computers handles the latest information which includes the Silsbee JV players who will join in the battle.

All indicators are pointing to a HJ win......looks like a 72-63 game. Will try to get it tweeked by game time.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    fasedo9317
    Newest Member
    fasedo9317