Hardin Jefferson at Silsbee Part 2 Predictions

Guest A-TOWN

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest tigersvoice

Silsbee by at least 25 at home  :P :P ;D

I know that "Ticked" walks on the edge with the outragious predictions - and I view this as one of them - but I just don't see H-J allowing that kind of game.  Tigers will win and I don't care what the margin is.  Tigers need the mind-set right now of lose one and done.  WIN; if it is by one, fine.  If it is by 10, fine.  If it

is by 30, fine.  Let's avoid the bi-polar ride of getting real high before or after any game except the BIG ONE!

Guest stevenash

Bullets- If you speak the truth, my prediction is that your post will magically disappear.

nah, i get special priviledges as a moderator  ::).  my posts don't often disappear

It must be nice to be in such a privileged and powerful position.  Would you ask Tiger Dad and Tigervoice if they would support my efforts to become  a moderator?

The Showtime Tigers and High Flying Hawk showdown in 3 days! The High Flying Hawk comes to the jungle to try to force a tie with the Showtime Tigers for the District Championship. Will the Hawk handle the tigers? No, of course not! The Tigers will dismantle the Hawk and send them home with a broken wing. For u all that are slow that means they won't be flying high no more. :D.

Guest tigersvoice

The Showtime Tigers and High Flying Hawk showdown in 3 days! The High Flying Hawk comes to the jungle to try to force a tie with the Showtime Tigers for the District Championship. Will the Hawk handle the tigers? No, of course not! The Tigers will dismantle the Hawk and send them home with a broken wing. For u all that are slow that means they won't be flying high no more. :D.

Geeez!  Now we have posts that have to be explained by the poster.  Too complicated on a thread that simply asks for a prediction.

well the high flying hawks are going to break the showtime tigers legs. for all of you that are slow that means the wont be able to run no more.. which means no more showtime... hahahaha

Bullets- If you speak the truth, my prediction is that your post will magically disappear.

nah, i get special priviledges as a moderator  ::).  my posts don't often disappear

It must be nice to be in such a privileged and powerful position.  Would you ask Tiger Dad and Tigervoice if they would support my efforts to become  a moderator?

::) ::) ::)

Guest tigersvoice

I can't endorse you until I learn the language that you speak. ???

Guest stevenash

I will do my best to enhance the missing eloquence of which you speak in a less garrulous manner without compromising my commitment to veracity in as concomitant manner as possible.

Guest tigersvoice

I will do my best to enhance the missing eloquence of which you speak in a less garrulous manner without compromising my commitment to veracity in as concomitant manner as possible.

We're still not in a common language.  Repeat:  I can't endorse you until I learn the language that you speak.

Guest ST4life

Lane started for the Tigers last time these teams played.......

He is injured with a leg problem so this game might be alittle closer than last time........

but I think the Tigers will win by 8......

Does anybody know about Lane's progress and if he will be ready to go come regionals......... ???

and also what was his stats agianst HJ when they played..........

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder