Girls Lumberton Vs PNG

Rebel2

uh...yeah i would have to disagree with that statement...

nederland dominated the first game against lumberton and beat them in a shoot out the second

so i wouldnt necessarily say lumberton is better....

if you take away i think number 10?the blonde one..up front lumberton basically has no offense.......

and for png...i cant say anything yet..

nederland dominated the first game against lumberton and beat them in a shoot out the second

if you take away i think number 10?the blonde one..up front lumberton basically has no offense.......

I would have to disagree that Nedeland domniated the first game.  The bottom line is that when there was no time left, the score was 2-1 and Nedeland lost.

Why do people always argue that Nederland dominates every game against Lumberton  but somehow even though they lose they are always the better team?  ??? Doesnt matter who played better or even who dominated...the only thing that matters is the score at the end of game!

Swallow your pride and give the Lumberton girls a little deserved credit!!!

Dominated?  Dare i say who dominated at the Lamar Tournament.  If Lumberton would have netted 3 of the 6 wide open oppurtunities there, you wouldnt even be on here.  Kudos for winning in a triple shootout.  Especially after a 12 to 2 shots on goal ratio.  Funny how you say Lumberton has no offense, but you dont talk about Nederland's lack of scoring ability. 

Back on topic.  It will take a great effort from Lumberton or PNG to pull this one out.  Both have good defenses and well-rounded attacks.  I foresee a very defensive standoff with Lumberton putting it all on the line at the end to win at home.  1-0 Lumb.

hmm.. so if lumberon missed all 6 wide open opportunities wouldn't that qualify them in the lack of scoring ability category too?

and i didn't say lumberton had no offense...

lumberton is a good team but

i just meant that in the past couple of years that I've watched lumberton they had a well rounded offense..

they could play the long ball, pass well, dribble well, give it to the outside mids and let them cross it in

and this year all i saw was kick it long and let number 10 run onto it..

which isn't gonna win big games...

and i pick png out on top on this one

Just like last year, they will all start finding the net once district rolls around.  And that will hopefully continue on into the playoffs.  10 didnt score a goal against WB.  And you did say Lumberton basically has no offense.  Thats what you get when you make judgements after only watching one game.

perhaps i dont know who you pull for.  But it only seems that someone from dog town would come on here and say something misguided like Nederland dominated Lumberton as a means of simply stating Lumb and PNG arent the two best teams in the area.   

BTW, i agree with bullets as well.  Time will tell.

I agree with Bullets. Let's see if I can track this:

Kelly beats WB 6-3

WB beats PNG in a shootout

WB beats Kelly 1-0

PNG beats WB and wins tourney which included Nederland

Nederland beats WB 4-1

Lumberton beats Nederland 2-1

Kelly and Nederland tie 1-1

PNG beats Lumberton 1-0

Looks like five fairly evenly matched area teams. It is entirely possible the results could be different each time these teams play each other depending on home field, conditions, injuries and a variety of other factors. That is a good thing for Southeast Texas girls soccer.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder