**HJ vs. Silsbee Broadcast And Updates/Silsbee Wins!!!!!!!!**

• Replies 162
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Fact of the matter is Silsbee is probably the best 3A team from southeast texas since the 91 HJ team that won state.  The starting 5 is good but my honest opinion is this is the best bench I have seen in years.  Experienced, fast, skilled, athletic, smart, and well coached.  This team will win the 3A state championship this year.

HJ did play poorly so to lose by 10 could be a plus if they look at in the right manner.  They will be fine.  They will make the playoffs and we all know that each game anything can happen there.  With that said I will be COMPLETELY shocked if anyone beats silsbee!!!

Fact of the matter is Silsbee is probably the best 3A team from southeast texas since the 91 HJ team that won state.  The starting 5 is good but my honest opinion is this is the best bench I have seen in years.  Experienced, fast, skilled, athletic, smart, and well coached.  This team will win the 3A state championship this year.

HJ did play poorly so to lose by 10 could be a plus if they look at in the right manner.  They will be fine.  They will make the playoffs and we all know that each game anything can happen there.  With that said I will be COMPLETELY shocked if anyone beats silsbee!!!

Cleveland could give them trouble.

I agree with most of what you said, but IMO they need to learn to be a little more patient on the spread offense.

Nice win for the Tigers

agreed

I agree with most of what you said, but IMO they need to learn to be a little more patient on the spread offense.

Nice win for the Tigers

agree with that comment.  They have so many weapons it is hard for them to be patient but you are right about that.

Congrats to Coach Williams, his staff and his team.  Silsbee has a great team.  They really impressed me tonight.  I saw very little against Kelly last month that I saw tonight.  Silsbee has earned the right to be called the best 3A school in SE Texas right now.  The refs were fair and for the most part let the kids play and really were not a factor in the game.  Although one of them almost tossed me with about 4 minutes left in the game when he looked directly at me and I told him that he was terrible twice!!!!!  He then told a HJ administrator who is a great friend of mine.  He was not terrible I was just frustrated with the way the game was going. 

I saw that Travis really only played about 8 guys tonight.  I did not see the 10-12 that everyone says that he plays.  The difference in the game was two things IMO.......

Silsbee bench and HJ's unability to hit a shot.  The Hawks were contested on every long ball tonight where as Silsbee seemed to have open 3's and you cannot leave the Tigers wide open or they will make you pay and they did!!!!

Once again great job Tigers......you should be proud of your team.

HJ........there is nothing to hang your heads about.  You gave it your best and lost to a better team.  Sometimes it happens that way.  Get ready for round 2 of district and you will have another shot at Silsbee in 21/2 weeks.

ok so heres the dealll.. the hawks were terrible from behind the arc and silsbee shot good,... if HJ would've started hittin some 3's the outcome wouldve been differentt... but we'lll still beat them AT silsbeeee....

you shot terrible behind the arc because you never really got open looks....

you'll win in Silsbee??? no comment ill let you live in your dream world...

hawk hecklers were awfully quiet tonight... surprised by the domination that just got put on them i guess...

hj never gave up... very impressive to not fold when you went down by 20

Guest ST4life

ok so heres the dealll.. the hawks were terrible from behind the arc and silsbee shot good,... if HJ would've started hittin some 3's the outcome wouldve been differentt... but we'lll still beat them AT silsbeeee....

you shot terrible behind the arc because you never really got open looks....

you'll win in Silsbee??? no comment ill let you live in your dream world...

hawk hecklers were awfully quiet tonight... surprised by the domination that just got put on them i guess...

hj never gave up... very impressive to not fold when you went down by 20

:D

Congrats to Coach Williams, his staff and his team.  Silsbee has a great team.  They really impressed me tonight.  I saw very little against Kelly last month that I saw tonight.  Silsbee has earned the right to be called the best 3A school in SE Texas right now.  The refs were fair and for the most part let the kids play and really were not a factor in the game.  Although one of them almost tossed me with about 4 minutes left in the game when he looked directly at me and I told him that he was terrible twice!!!!!  He then told a HJ administrator who is a great friend of mine.  He was not terrible I was just frustrated with the way the game was going. 

I saw that Travis really only played about 8 guys tonight.  I did not see the 10-12 that everyone says that he plays.  The difference in the game was two things IMO.......

Silsbee bench and HJ's unability to hit a shot.  The Hawks were contested on every long ball tonight where as Silsbee seemed to have open 3's and you cannot leave the Tigers wide open or they will make you pay and they did!!!!

HJ........there is nothing to hang your heads about.  You gave it your best and lost to a better team.  Sometimes it happens that way.  Get ready for round 2 of district and you will have another shot at Silsbee in 21/2 weeks.

Good post Zeek...Very good meeting you tonight.

Good post Zeek...Very good meeting you tonight.

Great to meet you too.......

Also great meeting Mac Tiger tonight as well.

we were quiet?? i dont thinkk soo... and where were the silsbee scrubs?? i didnt see ya'lls student section there... jus wait till we play in silsbee.. if we can get the three ball goin then it'll be a long night for silsbee..

scrubs are for football i remember explaining that to you last night....

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder

• He's steadily improving rapidly. Not that your opinion matters much based on some of the wild projections you've made on this site 
    • Cohen……a lying, backstabbing pos who does nothing but lie every time he opens his mouth. Let him utter words the prosecution wants to hear, and we can convict. Cohen told his ex advisor that he wanted to kill himself. What a worldly loss that would be. Let anyone on this board be put through the wringer with false charges and lies like Trump has had to endure, and you would be screaming at the top of your lungs how illegal all of this is.
    • It was and remains perfectly timed and choregraphed Kangaroo Court, whatever Cohen just said or lied about.  Face it, under Soros installed Biden and Merrick Garland, the USA is now officially a Bananna Republic with a Goverment that weaponizes itself against and destroys its political rivals. Putin and Xi are SO proud!  Dang I miss Democracy.       
    • I haven’t been watching closely, but even the liberal sources even tell the story as “the defense really took apart Cohen’s testimony on Thursday.” It sounds like sloppy work from the prosecution to point out a specific call as being “the one,” when it was easily concluded that this particular call could not have occurred the way that Cohen (and the prosecution) claim it to have happened.    The bad news is that I doubt that it matters much-I suspect that most jurors minds were closed before testimony started.   I don’t see Trump leaving with anything less than a conviction based on the venue (NYC).
    • Tough case all the way around.  The guy had a lot of online activity come out where he made racist statements and statements about killing BLM protesters and looters.  So when he then goes out and does it, it looks really bad.  I've seen a lot of videos where people have driven through protestors, defended themselves against them, etc., and didn't bat an eye.  This feels different, but that doesn't necessarily make it murder, either.  His account of the events that happened vs. the witness accounts were both very different, but I'd also expect both sides' accounts to be self-serving and inaccurate to fit their narrative.  Not really sure what to think on this one.  
  • Topics