**HJ vs. Silsbee Broadcast And Updates/Silsbee Wins!!!!!!!!**

• Replies 162
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

honestlyy i didnt think silsbee was that good.. the way we played they shouldve beat us by alot moreee... everyone needs to get off the silsbee bandwagon cuz i know who the better team is....

we were beating you by a lot more... we went into a spread and tried to hold the ball with like 7 minutes left in the game... we stopped even trying to score for some reason.... you truly are ignorant there are HJ fans whom every silsbee fan on this website respects who say silsbee is the way better team, then there are guys like you who are just plain ignorant

wait.. im ignorant because i think HJ is the better team?

i never said anything disrespectful about silsbee i jus said i think we should've beat them and that i think were the better team.. who lit the fuse on your tampon?

No your ignorant because you'll got strummed at your own gym and still think your argument holds water

wait.. im ignorant because i think HJ is the better team?

i never said anything disrespectful about silsbee i jus said i think we should've beat them and that i think were the better team.. who lit the fuse on your tampon?

No your ignorant because you'll got strummed at your own gym and still think your argument holds water

thanks for beating me to it maybe hearing it from an outsider will make him believe it... doubt it but maybe

honestlyy i didnt think silsbee was that good.. the way we played they shouldve beat us by alot moreee... everyone needs to get off the silsbee bandwagon cuz i know who the better team is....

i'm an HJ fan and alum, and i think you're out of mind.  i love the hawks as much as anybody, but silsbee beat them at all facets of the game.  they beat them defensively, in 3 point shooting, freethrow shooting, and they out-rebounded them.  it says a lot that HJ managed to close that gap at the end, but it was too little and WAY too late.  HJ has a good team, and they have some impressive wins, but had Silsbee played HJ's schedule they might be 29-3 or 30-2 at this point.  when you're a reasonably close second behind a state championship-calibur team, there's nothing to hang your head about.  I think most hawk fans were kind of wanting to believe that they had a better team than silsbee before this game (i know i was), and before the head to head, the argument could be made for either team.  now the argument is settled.  The tigers handled the hawks relatively easily IN sour lake.  they're the best team in the district.

i talked to ou players today and im jus sayin they said that they coulda won that game and i jus think ppl are hyping silsbee up a little too much right now... but thats just me, im stubborn and your not gonna change my mind... im leavin  it up to the game in silsbee and whoever wins that in my mind will be the best team in district... but right now i have to stick with my hawks

i talked to ou players today and im jus sayin they said that they coulda won that game and i jus think ppl are hyping silsbee up a little too much right now... but thats just me, im stubborn and your not gonna change my mind... im leavin  it up to the game in silsbee and whoever wins that in my mind will be the best team in district... but right now i have to stick with my hawks

root for your team all day but that doesnt mean you gotta be dumb about it

Guest tigersvoice

I hear what you are saying Heckler but let me interject this, if they could have won that game - they WOULD HAVE WON that game.  Do you think the Hawks just gave up this game to Silsbee so that they could be mega dramatic and win at Silsbee?  Get real.  I'll continue by saying that I FEAR THE HAWKS - doesn't matter where they are playing.  If H-J comes to Silsbee and wins the game I will be greatly disappointed but not surprised.  You on the other hand say that whoever wins in Silsbee will be the best team in the district.  It just doesn't follow.  I worry about you being the future of our nation and besides, if Silsbee wins you will be on here singing the second verse of the same song you are singing now - the guys said they could have won both games - but didn't.

I hear what you are saying Heckler but let me interject this, if they could have won that game - they WOULD HAVE WON that game.  Do you think the Hawks just gave up this game to Silsbee so that they could be mega dramatic and win at Silsbee?  Get real.  I'll continue by saying that I FEAR THE HAWKS - doesn't matter where they are playing.  If H-J comes to Silsbee and wins the game I will be greatly disappointed but not surprised.  You on the other hand say that whoever wins in Silsbee will be the best team in the district.  It just doesn't follow.  I worry about you being the future of our nation and besides, if Silsbee wins you will be on here singing the second verse of the same song you are singing now - the guys said they could have won both games - but didn't.

ok..... i agree with you..  i shouldnt judge it by who wins in silsbee, but if silsbee wins there ill have no choice but to think there the best in the district, but if HJ wins in silsbee then there gonna have to play again for the district championship (thats if neither team loses before that game) and there we'll find out who truly is the best in district.. but i know its gonna be hard to pick up that win in silsbee so i hope we can pull it out.. but good point tigersvoice

Guest tigersvoice

ok..... i agree with you..  i shouldnt judge it by who wins in silsbee, but if silsbee wins there ill have no choice but to think there the best in the district, but if HJ wins in silsbee then there gonna have to play again for the district championship (thats if neither team loses before that game) and there we'll find out who truly is the best in district.. but i know its gonna be hard to pick up that win in silsbee so i hope we can pull it out.. but good point tigersvoice

Thank you - and that's what good competition is all about.  Would that be the third year in succession that a play-off game to determine seeding would be required?

they are right they COULDVE won... had silsbee played a terrrible game but they played an ok game and still won sorry dude...

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    cfbswami
    Newest Member
    cfbswami