3. Pheal Hill- Silsbee

4. Trey burrel- HJ

5. D.C. Stallworth- Silsbee

6. Jacolby turner- HJ

7. Zach Hayes- OF

8. Prentice Lane- Silsbee

9. Nick Walters- Silsbee

10. Brady Byars- SIlsbee

Are you a homer are what? Wow according to you Silsbee is untouchable.  NOT!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

1. Shannon Robinson- Silsbee

2. Jarvis Benard- HJ

3. Pheal Hill- Silsbee

4. Trey burrel- HJ

6. Jacolby turner- HJ

7. Zach Hayes- OF

9. Nick Walters- Silsbee

10. Brady Byars- SIlsbee

Are you a homer are what? Wow according to you Silsbee is untouchable.  NOT!!!!!!!!!!!!

he said the people he knows about if he doesnt know anyone else who do you want him to name???

Guest bleed orange

2. Jarvis Benard- HJ

3. Pheal Hill- Silsbee

4. Trey burrel- HJ

6. Jacolby turner- HJ

7. Zach Hayes- OF

9. Nick Walters- Silsbee

10. Brady Byars- SIlsbee

he said the people he knows about if he doesnt know anyone else who do you want him to name???

Well if he does not know, then don't post.

Guest THE SCOUTER

District 25-1A

1.?

2.?

3.?

4.?

5.?

6.?

7.?

8.?

9.?

10.?

1.TYLER COPELAND (WH)

2.GEORGE WHITTAKER (SPURGER)

3.FELIX JONES (SP)

4.SAM ELLIOT (HD)

5.BLANKENSHIP (SPURGER)

6.DANZELL JONES (SP)

7.TREY DICKERSON (BIG MAN) (HD)

8.NIGEL WASSON (SP)

9.DREW CARLOS (SP)

10.STEVE LANDRUM (HI)

Good list there

Guest bleed orange

do you have a better list???

Have no clue about the boys. I follow the girls. But I can promise you 6 Silsbee players would not be on the list. They are good but not that good. I hope HJ wipes the floor with you guys.

Guest hoops12

2. Jarvis Benard- HJ

3. Pheal Hill- Silsbee

4. Trey burrel- HJ

6. Jacolby turner- HJ

7. Zach Hayes- OF

9. Nick Walters- Silsbee

10. Brady Byars- SIlsbee

If he doesn't know enough players then he shouldn't be posting a top ten list!

ok then bleed orange stick to the girls forum becuase im sure he knows more about the boys side then you do... and just so you know hj and silsbee will mop the floor with orangefield.... hj is your only hope to see silsbee go down in district, so its pretty said to have to rely on another team do what you wish you can do.... and to the if he doesnt know everyone then why did he post

THIS FORUM IS FOR AN INDIVIDUAL TO POST THEIR INDIVIDUAL OPINION.... THEREFORE.... IN HIS OPINION THOSE ARE THE TOP TEN PLAYERS IN THE DISTRICT... YOU SHOULD PROBABLY POST YOUR OWN AND THEN BE LIKE OH HEY THIS IS WHAT I THINK...

Guest bleed orange

ok then bleed orange stick to the girls forum becuase im sure he knows more about the boys side then you do... and just so you know hj and silsbee will mop the floor with orangefield.... hj is your only hope to see silsbee go down in district, so its pretty said to have to rely on another team do what you wish you can do.... and to the if he doesnt know everyone then why did he post

THIS FORUM IS FOR AN INDIVIDUAL TO POST THEIR INDIVIDUAL OPINION.... THEREFORE.... IN HIS OPINION THOSE ARE THE TOP TEN PLAYERS IN THE DISTRICT... YOU SHOULD PROBABLY POST YOUR OWN AND THEN BE LIKE OH HEY THIS IS WHAT I THINK...

Sticks and stones may break my bones but words will never hurt me. Your right I should stick to the girls forum because the posters on that site have more "CLASS." Hey "Forrest" let me tell you a little secret. Orangefield can only go up. Nobody expects us the win. On the other hand Silsbee can only go down because you are expected to win. Sorry man, you cannot hurt my feeling. Yes I want a true 3A team like HJ to beat you guys. Only because of you and of course "Granny". ;D

Have no clue about the boys. I follow the girls. But I can promise you 6 Silsbee players would not be on the list. They are good but not that good. I hope HJ wipes the floor with you guys.

C'mon Bleed, you are going to hurt my feelings. ;D

BTW, I am still awake. ;)

Most of these lists i can live with but i would put Zach Hayes in the top 3.  I realize in doing that it would put him above Burrell, but he's well above Burrell in the Hoopinsider rankings which says something.  Burrell is a great player but Hayes is a much better shooter from anywhere on the floor.  Someone mentioned earlier how OF lost to Legacy earlier and thats terrible but everyone fails to mention that Legacy took WOS to OT on a neutral court.  Coldspring isnt a great team either, but they are likely gonna win 2nd in their district and OF almost beat them in their gym.  OF hasnt played a home game in almost a month which is also worth noting.  

Guest bleed orange

C'mon Bleed, you are going to hurt my feelings. ;D

BTW, I am still awake. ;)

It is all in fun aggie.

Guest stevenash

Attention Nolook- While HJ may be losing some key players to graduation, I can confidently tell you that their familiarity with technology will improve considerably by next fall.

Attention Nolook- While HJ may be losing some key players to graduation, I can confidently tell you that their familiarity with technology will improve considerably by next fall.

We may have to do blood samples on your players just to make sure that you haven't created Androids.....lol..........we could use some high tech ploys the next couple games.....

Guest tigersvoice

Just courious, How will graduation effect HJ and Silsbee next year?

Silsbee looses two starters:  Robinson and Walters.  Other Seniors are Byars, Jackson, Archer, Barnes and Skinner.  Byars sees lots of minutes and is a streaky good 3 shooter.  Jackson and Archer give the guards some rest and Barnes and Skinner give the big guys some rest.

Starter Hill is a Jr., starter Lane is a Soph. and starter Stallworth is a Soph.

Just courious, How will graduation effect HJ and Silsbee next year?

Silsbee looses two starters:  Robinson and Walters.  Other Seniors are Byars, Jackson, Archer, Barnes and Skinner.  Byars sees lots of minutes and is a streaky good 3 shooter.  Jackson and Archer give the guards some rest and Barnes and Skinner give the big guys some rest.

Starter Hill is a Jr., starter Lane is a Soph. and starter Stallworth is a Soph.

Also, '6"6 former starter Avory Thomas is just a junior and '6"6 Barnes who is moving up from the jv this week is a soph. along with Xavior Harris who is a '6"3 soph.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder

• He's steadily improving rapidly. Not that your opinion matters much based on some of the wild projections you've made on this site 
    • Cohen……a lying, backstabbing pos who does nothing but lie every time he opens his mouth. Let him utter words the prosecution wants to hear, and we can convict. Cohen told his ex advisor that he wanted to kill himself. What a worldly loss that would be. Let anyone on this board be put through the wringer with false charges and lies like Trump has had to endure, and you would be screaming at the top of your lungs how illegal all of this is.
    • It was and remains perfectly timed and choregraphed Kangaroo Court, whatever Cohen just said or lied about.  Face it, under Soros installed Biden and Merrick Garland, the USA is now officially a Bananna Republic with a Goverment that weaponizes itself against and destroys its political rivals. Putin and Xi are SO proud!  Dang I miss Democracy.       
    • I haven’t been watching closely, but even the liberal sources even tell the story as “the defense really took apart Cohen’s testimony on Thursday.” It sounds like sloppy work from the prosecution to point out a specific call as being “the one,” when it was easily concluded that this particular call could not have occurred the way that Cohen (and the prosecution) claim it to have happened.    The bad news is that I doubt that it matters much-I suspect that most jurors minds were closed before testimony started.   I don’t see Trump leaving with anything less than a conviction based on the venue (NYC).
    • Tough case all the way around.  The guy had a lot of online activity come out where he made racist statements and statements about killing BLM protesters and looters.  So when he then goes out and does it, it looks really bad.  I've seen a lot of videos where people have driven through protestors, defended themselves against them, etc., and didn't bat an eye.  This feels different, but that doesn't necessarily make it murder, either.  His account of the events that happened vs. the witness accounts were both very different, but I'd also expect both sides' accounts to be self-serving and inaccurate to fit their narrative.  Not really sure what to think on this one.  
  • Topics