Last Year's Ratings for current District 22 4A..WOW

I think Dayton was in a weak district that makes numbers look inflated. Give them one season with the BMT teams and with the MC teams and see where they are. I hope this thread can be found at that time.

Point taken and most likely true. Having played Dayton years ago, they always have a good team. I figured they would come out of the district with 2 district losses. Neither will be Nedeland or PNG. If WOS can beat them, then there is no way Dayton won't.

This coming season is going to be a monster in AAA & AAAA in SE Texas! So many teams so few invitations to the dance. I think AAA will prove to be more exciting week in and week out than AAAA. Regardless, its going to be fun, fun, fun........as long as no blasted storm doesn't screw it up.

This is where we need KFDM Coop to kick in in gear. We're depending on you Coop!

OK..heres my choice for 22-AAAA

1) Ozen

2) Central

3) Nederland

4) Dayton

5) PNG

6) LCM

7) Vidor

8) Lumberton

Go ahead take credit for the hurricane season and lavish yourself in your own glory. Give me a break, those schools did not even play everyone, especially MC teams, and you cant say I beat Lumberton and Vidor and say I won district, come on. Like I said earlier WAKE UP!!!!!!!!!!!

heres how i think itll go

1) Nederland

2) Central

3) Dayton

4) Ozen

5) PNG

6) Vidor

7) LCM

8. Lumberton

1. Central

2. Dayton

3. Ozen

4. Nederland

5. PN-G

6. Vidor

7. LCM

8. Lumberton

Hey guys.All this trolling and not much sense.First SFA says D'OHzen and central at the top and everyone else.Well well well it was actually central then everyone else.Central destroyed ozen (31-6?) and won district outright.After that was Nederland,PN-G and ozen tied for second. So i dont know what you mean by the BMT 'schools' and then everyone else.Central won outright,like we did in 2003.As for counting us out in Mid county,that doesnt make sense either,especially in the case of nederland with Micah Mosley returning at RB and Moshier at QB.Not to mention the fact that PN-G hasnt lost to your beloved teams since '02.Not only that,but we have a track star at RB,and a bruiser at FB...even if we dont know who our quarterback will be.Now with central we would have been hard pressed to win,but a matchup with ozen most likely would have come in our favor.We in fact dodged a rubber bullet in that case.I dont Give a damn that they beat nederland 21-7 either.They didnt beat us,so stuff your hypotheticals.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder