Make sure you go here and vote for the best football player

Rot I could not vote for A.J although it was a hard decision to make.I voted for Cody on what he accomplished after sitting out most of last year.In the clutch,with all the pressure he performed like a champ throwing,rushing,kicking.Had all the teams Dayton played kicked it deep instead of pooch kicking away from A.J he would have gotten my vote.Cody did make the throws to Dugat so I gave Green the edge as it shows in the polls that others think the same.In a vote for MVP-I would vote A.J.Dugat as he excelled on offense & defense.Put Cody on any team and he takes them to another level.

Ah man, I'll give Cody his due...he was a better QB than I ever thought he'd be.  HOWEVER, AJ is just a level above everyone else in High School.  Besides Garrett Gilbert at LT, I wouldn't take any other player in the state.

----I'm in complete agreement--"AJ" is in a class all his own,not even close !

Close vote for me although both deserving.I looked at the what if's.How far does the Broncos go in 2009 without Cody's leadership?I will always remember A.J and his career at Dayton and he is a Beast.Would have liked to see Dugat in burnt orange paired up w/Gilbert.Come on Mack let's do this.No brainer.

Politics:Everybody got burned every year by A.J-You can bet 20-4A-19-4A and others are glad no more Dugat's.There will be others though just not for a little while.OK Mack the bowl games over-make the trip personally and ink A.J.With Gilbert and stay on top for awhile.

Well it seems that all the games Pelini attended got Cody lots of props from the Big Red faithful.Hope Cody can lead them back to the powerhouse they were for years.Wouldn't it be great if one day we see CG-GG-TR all in the hunt for a Heisman trophy.Mike Rosier RB was the last Cornhusker to win it.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder