Who is the Best to come out of your school

• Replies 184
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ME!!!

It makes me feel so proud that nobody has disputed this. I thank you.

BTW, the best basketball player to come out of Silsbee really is Darrell McArthur, McDonalds All-American. ;)

I did not have my computer last night so I am reading this for the first time!!!!!!  If you are one of the best then either you did not graduate from Silsbee or the Silsbee program must have really sucked backed then!!!!! ;D ;D ;D ;D :D :D :D

ME!!!

BTW, the best basketball player to come out of Silsbee really is Darrell McArthur, McDonalds All-American. ;)

I did not have my computer last night so I am reading this for the first time!!!!!!  If you are one of the best then either you did not graduate from Silsbee or the Silsbee program must have really sucked backed then!!!!! ;D ;D ;D ;D :D :D :D

Oh contraire. Silsbee basketball has never sucked, particularly back then. ;) ;D Hey, I was the only "white boy" ;D that could dunk in our high school. I broke the personna of "white boys can't jump". ;D

Hey Lazeek, don't judge me by my looks now, that's what 20 years of marriage and broadcasting will do to ya. ;D

1. Damon Sweet

2. Clarence Matthews

3. Edward Garett

4. Skip Jackson

5. Jamar Gulley

6. Brandon Moton

7. Brandon Cotton

8. Keith Fisher

9. Anthony Collins

10. Demond Chambers

yeah you miss Perry Hill.....clarence matthews 2nd..idk...dats close

I may have missed some of them. 

ME!!!

Oh contraire. Silsbee basketball has never sucked, particularly back then. ;) ;D Hey, I was the only "white boy" ;D that could dunk in our high school. I broke the personna of "white boys can't jump". ;D

Hey Lazeek, don't judge me by my looks now, that's what 20 years of marriage and broadcasting will do to ya. ;D

TOKEN WHITE GUY!!!!!!!!!!!! :D :D :D :D

ME!!!

TOKEN WHITE GUY!!!!!!!!!!!! :D :D :D :D

I was considered a brother even though I was the only white dot running up and down the courts at Waldo Mathews, 9th Street or Exquisite Park. ;D

Guest nostradamus

AAW,

I played summer ball with a guy from Silsbee back in 88-90 by the last name of Watts??  I was only an 8th/9th grader at the time but, I always thought he was really good.......character seemed a little questionable but, I thought he could play.  What was his name?  Was he good or was I just a 5'9" white boy that was easily impressed?  :)

AAW,

I played summer ball with a guy from Silsbee back in 88-90 by the last name of Watts??  I was only an 8th/9th grader at the time but, I always thought he was really good.......character seemed a little questionable but, I thought he could play.  What was his name?  Was he good or was I just a 5'9" white boy that was easily impressed?  :)

Archie Watts maybe him, but he was more of a football player. I think you may be thinking of the Watts that was about '6"6 or '6"7. I can't think of his first name right off hand, but he definetly had skills, but like you mentioned, he had other problems.

Guest DickVitale

Dicky V....did you really just list yourself as one of the best to come through your school??

;D ;D ;D ;D...OF COURSE I DID! Wouldnt be right if I had NOT!! Really, I only did it to pull at some of you guys that would notice, BUT I BELONG on the list, now, do get it confused  ;)....Just probably should have let somebody ELSE do it, huh? my bad fellas... 8)

Weaver Ned. '83

I think it was Becnol. '02 I think. He was really good! LSU wanted him until he blew out his knee the beginning of his senior year.

I didn't see Becnol so I can't compare the two but Weaver is the only Ned player I know that played in a NCAA National Championship for University of Houston. 

Guest aschrapps

Kelly

Edward Persia

Jude Messina

Ryan Zummo

Taylor Mullenax

The Messina/Zummo team was a hell of a team.

Someone needs to just put kountze down and say the Hancock and Hall families

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder