Who is the Best to come out of your school

• Replies 184
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest DickVitale

Houston Madison

Basketball: Sean Gay, Walter Yates, Jr., Ivan Jones, Eric Morris, Dion Barnes, Trey Moore, Phillip Chime, Calvin Rice, Charles White, Otis Koontz.

Football: Vince Young, Martin Patton, Robert Allen, Craig Koontz, Maylon Wesley, Graston Norris, Courtney Brown, Broderick Thomas.

SE Texas wants none of that list!! Basketball OR Football!! ;D....They could come down I-10 for a natural BEAT DOWN in either sport back then!! :D

Houston Madison

Basketball: Sean Gay, Walter Yates, Jr., Ivan Jones, Eric Morris, Dion Barnes, Trey Moore, Phillip Chime, Calvin Rice, Charles White, Otis Koontz.

Football: Vince Young, Martin Patton, Robert Allen, Craig Koontz, Maylon Wesley, Graston Norris, Courtney Brown, Broderick Thomas.

SE Texas wants none of that list!! Basketball OR Football!! ;D....They could come down I-10 for a natural BEAT DOWN in either sport back then!! :D

That's an interesting one. ;) ;D

Ask boutee who are the best players to come through ozen and see what he'll tell you matter of fact ask some of those players you just named and see what two names they tell you..........decarlos is the number 2 junior in the state of texas none of those guys you named we're close to the kid come on now.....ask micheal thomas who played with most of those guys you named who's the best players to come through ozen see what he tell ya

Ask boutee who are the best players to come through ozen and see what he'll tell you matter of fact ask some of those players you just named and see what two names they tell you..........decarlos is the number 2 junior in the state of texas none of those guys you named we're close to the kid come on now.....ask micheal thomas who played with most of those guys you named who's the best players to come through ozen see what he tell ya

I think you may need to stick to the football boards, because you obviously don't know what you are talking about.  I can name at least 2 of the guys I named that is in a different league with Franks.  BTW, I'm asking you the question.  Not Boutte, not old players.  If you go out and watch these games, do you really believe that?  Come on, now, man! 

I think you may need to stick to the football boards, because you obviously don't know what you are talking about.  I can name at least 2 of the guys I named that is in a different league with Franks.  BTW, I'm asking you the question.  Not Boutte, not old players.  If you go out and watch these games, do you really believe that?  Come on, now, man! 

yes i do truly believe that perk and franks best two players to ever come through ozen.......

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder