Come on Silsbee

Guest ST4life

Guest ST4life

The loss to Westbrook was rediculos..... Robinson was the only player keeping it alive out there........Westbrook hits all the 3's and we try to answer bak with Walters but he cant hit nothing and then we cant even make lay-ups...... we need to get back on track before district roll's around or HJ will kill us...... >:(

The loss to Westbrook was rediculos..... Robinson was the only player keeping it alive out there........Westbrook hits all the 3's and we try to answer bak with Walters but he cant hit nothing and then we cant even make lay-ups...... we need to get back on track before district roll's around or HJ will kill us...... >:(

Maybe they will respond to that pep talk.....

Who are you? Just so you know I am Nick's dad. Didn;t hear you when he averaged 15 at Barbers Hill and made all tournament or when he was 8 for 10 in the playoff's last year. You didn't say anything about when we were down 10 and he had 2 steals . 2 assist and a block to help get us back in the game . And just so you know I would be the same if you called any of the kids on Silsbee.Would you please not let anyone know you are from silsbee aren't you the one who has been to 2 games.  That is disgaceful...

Trust me...two month on the road and no home games since Nov. 16, 2008 has really caught up with Silsbee. They are just in a little slump and will bounce back before district start. Having your star player hurt during the tournament made Silsbee drop a level.

Actually they started the road trip on November 28th so it has only been 1 month and 4 days Master T!!!!!!! :D :D :D :D ;D ;D ;D ;D

Trust me...two month on the road and no home games since Nov. 16, 2008 has really caught up with Silsbee. They are just in a little slump and will bounce back before district start. Having your star player hurt during the tournament made Silsbee drop a level.

Actually they started the road trip on November 28th so it has only been 1 month and 4 days Master T!!!!!!! :D :D :D :D ;D ;D ;D ;D

Thank you for the correction Lazeek.  ;D ;D ;D

But like I said Silssbe tough road scheduling was only catching up to them.

Guest ST4life

Who are you? Just so you know I am Nick's dad. Didn;t hear you when he averaged 15 at Barbers Hill and made all tournament or when he was 8 for 10 in the playoff's last year. You didn't say anything about when we were down 10 and he had 2 steals . 2 assist and a block to help get us back in the game . And just so you know I would be the same if you called any of the kids on Silsbee.Would you please not let anyone know you are from silsbee aren't you the one who has been to 2 games.  That is disgaceful...

look papa smerf I am just calling it like I see it...... Nick is a good 3 point shooter but he did not shoot good today thats all I was saying dont think I was trying to still his season glory........

Lazeek...let the pros handle these things you stick to rooting for Florida!!!

WB is difficult to beat at home in that low-lit, rubber-surface of a gym they have.

I totally agree, the lighting in there is terrible. I could hardly read my roster sheets while broadcasting the game.

But, if you count the days between each home game, it will be 52 days. So basically they will have gone a month and a half without a home game. Too long in my opinion.

Guest Pissedoffgranny23

Hold on now st4life you gonna get off my teammate like that...Just cuz walters had a off night dont mean nothing...maybe you should come 2 more games and see how he can really shoot the ball!!!! Dont down that kid because of one bad game....everyone has them from time to time

Hold on now st4life you gonna get off my teammate like that...Just cuz walters had a off night dont mean nothing...maybe you should come 2 more games and see how he can really shoot the ball!!!! Dont down that kid because of one bad game....everyone has them from time to time

Same thing goes for me. I cant stand people that only seen a team play one game but hear how good a player was and when they see them play for the first time and that player have an off night. All the judgement on them are negative toward that player. Why don't u see at least to 3-5 games on a team before judging.

Guest spinks

You guys should all be praising every move nick walters is making because he is the main reason silsbee played in austin last year and will be a huge part of this years team that is favored as the state champion.  This silsbee fan is a complete idiot and silsbee will be fine.

Tickedoffgranny23 and I are not idiots. We both believe what you say that Nick is a great contributor to the team an has been the go to guy for them too. I personally think that he the second best player on the team if he isn't the best. He make good decision and can play all the position like an high school player can play. Think before you say stuff spinks.  >:( >:( >:(   

Guest ST4life

Look granny & Master T I have been to enough games to tell you if Walters is hitting 3's or not hitting nothing........ Thats all I said about the kid I never said anything like he is the worst player or he needs to be athletic etc....... I was just saying that he was not hitting 3's you got that...........

I have been to alot more games now and in the past than alot of you people coming after me has.......... Besides you know in the back of your head that when a good player of your team does bad at a game you say something like "well Johny did not hit good from the arch tonight" but the next game he does better so maybe Walters will do better next game........

So just chill and get over it I was just saying what happend at the game.............

Look granny & Master T I have been to enough games to tell you if Walters is hitting 3's or not hitting nothing........ Thats all I said about the kid I never said anything like he is the worst player or he needs to be athletic etc....... I was just saying that he was not hitting 3's you got that...........

I have been to alot more games now and in the past than alot of you people coming after me has.......... Besides you know in the back of your head that when a good player of your team does bad at a game you say something like "well Johny did not hit good from the arch tonight" but the next game he does better so maybe Walters will do better next game........

So just chill and get over it I was just saying what happend at the game.............

AMEN ;D

Silsbee fans seem a lil irritable right now..calm down, he's one of ya'll...lol

Guest spinks

Tickedoffgranny23 and I are not idiots. We both believe what you say that Nick is a great contributor to the team an has been the go to guy for them too. I personally think that he the second best player on the team if he isn't the best. He make good decision and can play all the position like an high school player can play. Think before you say stuff spinks.  >:( >:( >:(     

Master T if you will look back I was referring to the person who made this post not you.  I said this fan speaking of the one who was criticizing Walters.  Shooters have bad games and not to mention that WB is probably one the hardest gyms to shoot from long range in in the state of texas.  I was not referring to you.  Thanks though.

Guest ST4life

Master T if you will look back I was referring to the person who made this post not you.  I said this fan speaking of the one who was criticizing Walters.  Shooters have bad games and not to mention that WB is probably one the hardest gyms to shoot from long range in in the state of texas.  I was not referring to you.  Thanks though.

Well to tell you the truth if any of yall want to hear it.......... I was not criticizing i was was just stating the fact that Walters did not hit any 3's in the WB game........

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder