Come on Silsbee

Guest ST4life

Wow! Boy have the tides turned in a period of one week! Three weeks ago HJ was the team on a down year and was going to get murdered by Silsbee in district. The fans were getting upset and even blaming everyone including each other. Now Silsbee has lost a few and have a worse record than HJ. The fans are blaming the road games players and getting mad at each other. It is so funny to see the tides turn so quickly.

By the way, IMO Silsbees road schedule has nothing to do with their losses. We arent talking about a college or pro team that has to fly hundreds of miles every three days and live in hotels with their suit cases. They are just driving 30 minutes down the road playing game with a round ball and ten feet high rims like they would be at home. They still have a few fans to cheer them on as well. I don't think the bus is wearing them down as much as everyone is making it seem.

Tickedoffgranny23 and I are not idiots. We both believe what you say that Nick is a great contributor to the team an has been the go to guy for them too. I personally think that he the second best player on the team if he isn't the best. He make good decision and can play all the position like an high school player can play. Think before you say stuff spinks.  >:( >:( >:(     

Master T if you will look back I was referring to the person who made this post not you.  I said this fan speaking of the one who was criticizing Walters.  Shooters have bad games and not to mention that WB is probably one the hardest gyms to shoot from long range in in the state of texas.  I was not referring to you.  Thanks though.

Well to tell you the truth if any of yall want to hear it.......... I was not criticizing i was was just stating the fact that Walters did not hit any 3's in the WB game........

thanks

Guest ST4life

Tickedoffgranny23 and I are not idiots. We both believe what you say that Nick is a great contributor to the team an has been the go to guy for them too. I personally think that he the second best player on the team if he isn't the best. He make good decision and can play all the position like an high school player can play. Think before you say stuff spinks.  >:( >:( >:(     

Master T if you will look back I was referring to the person who made this post not you.  I said this fan speaking of the one who was criticizing Walters.  Shooters have bad games and not to mention that WB is probably one the hardest gyms to shoot from long range in in the state of texas.  I was not referring to you.  Thanks though.

Well to tell you the truth if any of yall want to hear it.......... I was not criticizing i was was just stating the fact that Walters did not hit any 3's in the WB game........

thanks

Walters is good good 3 point shooter and hopefully he will hit them agianst Kelly & Newton..... Also I hope he makes about 20 on HJ....... ;D ;D ;D

Guest tigersvoice

where's immabeaking when you need to rub his nose in it a little?

Heard a rumor that imma-whatever packed up his tent and left the site.

Well I apologize for that.

Wow! Boy have the tides turned in a period of one week! Three weeks ago HJ was the team on a down year and was going to get murdered by Silsbee in district. The fans were getting upset and even blaming everyone including each other. Now Silsbee has lost a few and have a worse record than HJ. The fans are blaming the road games players and getting mad at each other. It is so funny to see the tides turn so quickly.

By the way, IMO Silsbees road schedule has nothing to do with their losses. We arent talking about a college or pro team that has to fly hundreds of miles every three days and live in hotels with their suit cases. They are just driving 30 minutes down the road playing game with a round ball and ten feet high rims like they would be at home. They still have a few fans to cheer them on as well. I don't think the bus is wearing them down as much as everyone is making it seem.

how have the tides turned other than silsbee fans talking bad about their own fans?... i can assure you that every silsbee fan on here will tell you that silsbee will murder HJ... Silsbee has a great team they are not having a down year are you serious?!?... they lost a couple games no big deal its better now then in the playoffs

how have the tides turned other than silsbee fans talking bad about their own fans?... i can assure you that every silsbee fan on here will tell you that silsbee will murder HJ... Silsbee has a great team they are not having a down year are you serious?!?... they lost a couple games no big deal its better now then in the playoffs

Man this sounds like some one else that we all know on the board!!!! :D :D :D

Man this sounds like some one else that we all know on the board!!!! :D :D :D

what?

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    CougarCrazy124
    Newest Member
    CougarCrazy124