Breaking News : New Coach named at Memorial

Port Arthur News

New athletic director Andrew Boutte has chosen a replacement for Coach Ronnie Thompson in a sudden move, the News has learn.

With so many openings lately, ie LCM, PNG and probably more to come, Coach Boutte  grab a talent that is unmatched by local standards in former great gridiron star and internet guru, SFA85. " We have a great nucleus coming back and I look forward to this opportunity" SFA85 said.

The only stipulation SFA85 has requested from the Memorial school board is bringing his offensive coordinator, Scooter.

"We go back a long time and I trust Scooter" SFA85.

;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

Change is coming to PAISD baby!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

First order of business.  Convince the board that I, SFA 85 can be the AD as well

2nd run ever coach from Varsity to middle school off the coaching roster....

3rd.  Install the Georgia Tech option and the 3-4 defense

More changes coming soon.

P. S.  I laughed my ass off when I saw this thread.....

My Coaching Philosophy goes as follows:

We play downhill---both sides of the ball

We refer to the Spread as 'Sissy Ball' and will attack it as such

We hit that iron as if our lives depend on it.

No excusses when it comes to Acedemics:  If you can read and watch film, you can study and excell in the class room.  It's all repetition

Port Arthur News

New athletic director Andrew Boutte has chosen a replacement for Coach Ronnie Thompson in a sudden move, the News has learn.

With so many openings lately, ie LCM, PNG and probably more to come, Coach Boutte  grab a talent that is unmatched by local standards in former great gridiron star and internet guru, SFA85. " We have a great nucleus coming back and I look forward to this opportunity" SFA85 said.

The only stipulation SFA85 has requested from the Memorial school board is bringing his offensive coordinator, Scooter.

"We go back a long time and I trust Scooter" SFA85.

were running the option attack  :D  hello georgia tech  ;D :D

Guest rykerx144

just dont build a new stadium....cause apparently if u have a losing season after you build a new stadium they will find a new coach and you be left just babysitting the new stadium!!!

rykerx144 that is a good one.  :D ;D :D ;D :D ;D

But they do need a new one!!!

And I'm sure that SFA85 would offer Hampshire the Athletic Complex coordinator!!! :D ;D :D ;D :D ;D :D ;D

The University of Phoenix does offer a degree in that I think!!! ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

Not a darn thing wrong with PU.  I think they have their name on one of the bowls.  I guess the only sponsor not tied to Wall Street.

Anyway, don't need a new stadium.  Some field turf maybe because the score board is the best(yes I said it) in the Golden Traiangle.  Who needs a band when you have that sound system...

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder