Best Option For LCM AD/HC (Updated New Names)

Bears

Pick who you think will be best  

195 members have voted

1. 1. Pick who you think will be best

• Coach Crouch-WOS
    • Coach Alverez-Kirb
    • Coach Parsons-LCM ASST
    • Coach Rankin-Former LCM ASST
    • Coach Harrell-Former LCM ASST
    • other
    • Coach Surratt-Carthage
    • Coach Long-Kelly
    • Coach Bolton-LCM OC
    • Coach Stewart-OF OC

After football season ad needs to release the varsity baseball, basketball, soccor players to that sport during athletic period and make rest of football players run track. Then expect them back in the weight room once that sport ends. I think you would find that more of your atheletes would stay with football. Have to get the kids to buy back in and I think this would help. Everyone hits the weights hard all summer. jmo

Remember, Micheal Jordan lifted during the season.  In season lifting is important.

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

After football season ad needs to release the varsity baseball, basketball, soccor players to that sport during athletic period and make rest of football players run track. Then expect them back in the weight room once that sport ends. I think you would find that more of your atheletes would stay with football. Have to get the kids to buy back in and I think this would help. Everyone hits the weights hard all summer. jmo

Remember, Micheal Jordan lifted during the season.  In season lifting is important.

I agree about lifting but let them go in their next sport and start working out with them. If a high schooler plays 2 or more sports he will stay in shape.

Guest rykerx144

best option for LCM is just hire Alvarez and then two years later spend the season listening to the schools twice your size make excueses why they lost to LCM like Jasper and Silsbee have been doing to Kirbyville the past three or four seasons!!

Polls are now closed and the results were close:

Coach Crouch-43

Coach Alverez- 32

Coach Bolton- 24

Coach Harrell- 23

Coach Long- 22

Now it is all about who applies................

I wonder how many of the 43 votes were from WOS fans hoping to "unload" their OC?

Polls are now closed and the results were close:

Coach Crouch-43

Coach Alverez- 32

Coach Bolton- 24

Coach Harrell- 23

Coach Long- 22

Now it is all about who applies................

I wonder how many of the 43 votes were from WOS fans hoping to "unload" their OC?

None from me.

I love the winds that are swirling around here are 2 i heard from some good sources:

1. Surratt is interested and might apply???

2. Griff might also apply for the AD position? Then you only need a football coach to focus on football.

The more they swirl the more it gets interesting.......

I love the winds that are swirling around here are 2 i heard from some good sources:

2. Griff might also apply for the AD position? Then you only need a football coach to focus on football.

2009 is the year of change according to the media......lcm would shock the coaching profession in texas with a baseball guy as AD....if there is a place to make it happen, lcm is the right place to start 

2009 is the year of change according to the media......lcm would shock the coaching profession in texas with a baseball guy as AD....if there is a place to make it happen, lcm is the right place to start   

and then it would be the wrong place to coach football

Guest rykerx144

and then it would be the wrong place to coach football

I agree, if they hire a baseball coach as AD then it says to me they want to concentrate on baseball.  This would make the job look alot less attractive and you can forget about getting a coach on board that is capable of turning it around. 

Guest LCM Volleyball

Doubt it, but you never know.... He has an awesome place up there and some good looking kids coming back.

He's interested, trust me. Now will he take it? Doubtful. Carthage will raise the $$.

He may try just to get more money from Carthage.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    kabamok245
    Newest Member
    kabamok245