Best Option For LCM AD/HC (Updated New Names)

Bears

Pick who you think will be best  

195 members have voted

1. 1. Pick who you think will be best

• Coach Crouch-WOS
    • Coach Alverez-Kirb
    • Coach Parsons-LCM ASST
    • Coach Rankin-Former LCM ASST
    • Coach Harrell-Former LCM ASST
    • other
    • Coach Surratt-Carthage
    • Coach Long-Kelly
    • Coach Bolton-LCM OC
    • Coach Stewart-OF OC

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I love the winds that are swirling around here are 2 i heard from some good sources:

1. Surratt is interested and might apply???

2. Griff might also apply for the AD position? Then you only need a football coach to focus on football.

The more they swirl the more it gets interesting.......

2009 is the year of change according to the media......lcm would shock the coaching profession in texas with a baseball guy as AD....if there is a place to make it happen, lcm is the right place to start   

and then it would be the wrong place to coach football

I agree, if they hire a baseball coach as AD then it says to me they want to concentrate on baseball.  This would make the job look alot less attractive and you can forget about getting a coach on board that is capable of turning it around. 

and thinking like this is why we need an AD position seperate from the HC position...a football coach should concentrate on football, to be sure...an AD SHOUL CONCENTRATE ON ALL SPORTS.

I love the winds that are swirling around here are 2 i heard from some good sources:

1. Surratt is interested and might apply???

2. Griff might also apply for the AD position? Then you only need a football coach to focus on football.

The more they swirl the more it gets interesting.......

2009 is the year of change according to the media......lcm would shock the coaching profession in texas with a baseball guy as AD....if there is a place to make it happen, lcm is the right place to start   

and then it would be the wrong place to coach football

I agree, if they hire a baseball coach as AD then it says to me they want to concentrate on baseball.  This would make the job look alot less attractive and you can forget about getting a coach on board that is capable of turning it around. 

and thinking like this is why we need an AD position seperate from the HC position...a football coach should concentrate on football, to be sure...an AD SHOUL CONCENTRATE ON ALL SPORTS.

Then you need to raise the salary of the Head Football Coach to equal what he would have got if he was an AD also.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    cfbswami
    Newest Member
    cfbswami