SETX Sports Fishing Tournament?

bullets13

In village creek, find the cuts with cypress knees. I fished a spinner bait (white) and did well. A texas riged or wacky worm should do good as well.

I've done well with small spinners like you said and also top water swimmers like small original Rapalas.

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

In village creek, find the cuts with cypress knees. I fished a spinner bait (white) and did well. A texas riged or wacky worm should do good as well.

I've done well with small spinners like you said and also top water swimmers like small original Rapalas.

tvc is right on the money. In the creek small baits will work better than larger baits.......like an H&H spinner bait. Also, bass usually dont group in any one area. You have to fish an area, catch a couple, then find a duplicate area.

well, lets get this thing going.  Who wants to set it up or help??  Its a tie 8-8 for fresh or salt.  It matters not to me.  I'm more familiar with Bass tournaments than salt. So, if we do salt, I will need help.  If we do fresh, I say largest stringer.

So, we need some volunteers..........who's up for it??

Suggestion, we do $25.00 per person and fish teams of 2, so 50 dollars a boat. After determining how many boats we will have, we can figure out how many places will pay.  What do y'all think??

If this works out and we fish teams does the 2ND person in the boat have to be a member? My son in law is not a member but I would  sure like to fish with him if he is eligible. This all depends on when the tournament will be held. I only fish fresh water so it would have to be a fresh water tournament. I am still repairing my house after hurricane Ike so I would have to be at a point that I can take off. Someone needs to pick a time and place.

If this works out and we fish teams does the 2ND person in the boat have to be a member? My son in law is not a member but I would  sure like to fish with him if he is eligible. This all depends on when the tournament will be held. I only fish fresh water so it would have to be a fresh water tournament. I am still repairing my house after hurricane Ike so I would have to be at a point that I can take off. Someone needs to pick a time and place.

Bullets???  You started this thread, wanna meet this week and work out some details??

I think as long as one person in the boat is a member of sextsports.com, it is good to go.

I think as long as one person in the boat is a member of sextsports.com, it is good to go.

yup

Bullets???  You started this thread, wanna meet this week and work out some details??

we talked in PM, but i can get together after next week.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    jacobmartin
    Newest Member
    jacobmartin