Photos of the Fumble..

D3zii

Tried to tell you that, but some folks are so convinced of what others tell them without seeing it themselves. this is what I saw when I advanced it frame by frame in slo mo! sorry - but that is not what lost the game for ya. Good luck next year, go Region 3.

You say Potatoe...I say PoTaTOE!....You should say it wasn't a fumble...I believe that it was...I watched the slow mo too...it was a great game that no one will change but in my opinion, Co Stowers opinion, and Co Jackson's opinion...it was a fumble b/c he lost possesion of the ball b4 he fell...go back and look at it from that point of view and tell me if you can't see what I'm saying!

Give it up man, he was down.  If the coach had to review it 300 times in slow mo to see it was a fumble then I wouldn't fault a ref for making a bad call then and there at full speed with ONE shot at it.

Not trying to change anyones opinion...just stating my own!  I know that the call had to be made and I comend the refs for making that call and sticking with it!

Give it up man, he was down.  If the coach had to review it 300 times in slow mo to see it was a fumble then I wouldn't fault a ref for making a bad call then and there at full speed with ONE shot at it.

Not trying to change anyones opinion...just stating my own!  I know that the call had to be made and I comend the refs for making that call and sticking with it!

Yes, a missed call is really something to applaude...NOT!!! Instant replay rule for high school ball is just around the corner!  8)

Yes, a missed call is really something to applaude...NOT!!! Instant replay rule for high school ball is just around the corner!  8)

No Freakin way...not all schools have the opportunity to play in stadiums that have a jumbotron...it won't happen, b/c if you do it for some then you do it for all...those refs aren't the same as college refs and NFL refs who make a living doing these games...their professionals...the refs we get are your everyday around the mill kinda guys...although I remember when there was a school board member from Nederland who would ref there games!

Other schools have the resources but their schoolboards feel those resources could be better spent elsewhere than on a jumbotron regardless of how many consecutive seasons the football team makes the playoffs.  You really think they'll be willing to pay for instant replay equipment?

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    cfbswami
    Newest Member
    cfbswami