Kirbyville vs. Muleshoe State Championship Predictions? 6PM At Grand Prairie

Is it Saturday YET??? lol We are so excited for these kids. I cant believe I would ever be seeing my wildcats in a State Game!!! THIS IS SO EXCITING!!! I've got my room booked, and bags packed..LOL

ATA WILDCATS!!!!!

Wildcats by 3 TD's!!!

Rooms booked?  I am not even about to stay in DFW area for a night!  I hate the place!  Family lives in Carthage so I'll make the 3 hr trip back there after the game! 

It takes a little longer than 3 hours..LOL Made that trip not too long ago and it was like a 5 hour drive one way!!! But..I dont have family there so I would rather stay in a hotel and come home sunday!!! Too tired to drive. I made the drive last year to and from Bryan college station and that was a tough turn a round trip. Why do you hate DFW...I love Dallas!!! Were going up early saturday morning, shop in dallas, chill at the hotel..and get ready for game!!!

• Replies 146
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest rykerx144

Is it Saturday YET??? lol We are so excited for these kids. I cant believe I would ever be seeing my wildcats in a State Game!!! THIS IS SO EXCITING!!! I've got my room booked, and bags packed..LOL

ATA WILDCATS!!!!!

Wildcats by 3 TD's!!!

Rooms booked?  I am not even about to stay in DFW area for a night!  I hate the place!  Family lives in Carthage so I'll make the 3 hr trip back there after the game! 

I agree I hate dallas too, there is alot of great things in the area but it is hard to get around and way too many people for me!! 

The mules say they have a good q,b.i think as a kat fan, we have a very good q.b.also, and all the team wants this state title, bad look out mules kirbyville by 20

It is good to have a good quarterback, but if he is flat on his back all night he cannot be very productive. These very cats proved that last year against Bridge City. These young men are ready and have earned the trophy, the ring and the prestige that goes with this game. It will all boil down to who wants it more and I think that these young men from SE Texas are very hungry.

ATA WILDCATS!!!!!

Wildcats by 3 TD's!!!

It takes a little longer than 3 hours..LOL Made that trip not too long ago and it was like a 5 hour drive one way!!! But..I dont have family there so I would rather stay in a hotel and come home sunday!!! Too tired to drive. I made the drive last year to and from Bryan college station and that was a tough turn a round trip. Why do you hate DFW...I love Dallas!!! Were going up early saturday morning, shop in dallas, chill at the hotel..and get ready for game!!!

I asked my sister because she went to a Rangers game this summer and it is about 4 miles from Gopher stadium.  She said that it is 3 hrs.  I hope she is right.  I know it will take a little longer from Beaumont or if I am in Fredricksburg it will deff. be a long one.

Ryker, that is the reason I hate it.  Way too many people and hard to get around, but for the Cats I would drive to Alaska to the game...

Guest ST4life

and I think your jealous!!!!!!!!!!  LOL  GO WILDCATS

why should I be jealous of the little 2a Wildkittens.......

I'm in 3a dude!!!!!!!!!!!        K-villa's would not be going to state in 3a.......

I'm in 3a dude!!!!!!!!!!!        K-villa's would not be going to state in 3a.......

Yea but they are in 2a and are going to state!!!

Where is your team at???

O thats rite at home!!!

If your team was going to state i would support them just as much!!!!

So show some support for some setx football

Wildcats yall are south east texas only hope to bring back a State Title, bring it home cats!!!!

And let ppl know that there is a Kirbyville on the map and yall just dont have Good Jennys Fried Chicken

let them know yall have WILDCAT FOOTBALL!!!!!!

Love you guys been following yall for the past 5 years and havent missed a game, been waiting for this as long as yall have so lets bring this TITLE home!!!!

Guest rykerx144

your going to disrespect them just because they are 2a?  when your only 3A?  Sounds to me like your being a classless sore loser and I promise you no one in your Stang community would condone that? 

I asked my sister because she went to a Rangers game this summer and it is about 4 miles from Gopher stadium.  She said that it is 3 hrs.  I hope she is right.  I know it will take a little longer from Beaumont or if I am in Fredricksburg it will deff. be a long one.

Ryker, that is the reason I hate it.  Way too many people and hard to get around, but for the Cats I would drive to Alaska to the game...

I can admit I would NOT go to Alaska for this game... I think we're looking at a Saturday night shootout!

From I-20 west, if you are west of fort worth (like Aledo or any point west) take I-20 to the I-30 split. Take I-30 East through downtown Fort Worth and past the new Cowboys Stadium and Six Flags.  Exit Beltline Road at the Horse Race Track.  Make a right on Beltline and then a right on Tarrant St.  Stadium will be on the left look for the lights because the stadium is in the ground and you can't see it.

Watchin Kville the only thing that scares me is their pass D against Shoe....that being said..i dont care how many td's shoes QB has thrown for this year..i can promise they WILL NOT out score Kvilles O....the ONLY chance shoe has to win this game is to stop kvilles o..and that hasnt been done all year..If its a shootout ill take KVILLE by 2tds..if Kvilles D played like they did in the 2nd half against Rice..Ill take KVILLE by 4 tds...and yes i know it is the state game and these bold predictions are hard to make..but KVILLE is for real...plus with I gotta pick my lil cuz to lead the CATS to victory..Lets do it Lil cuz (Hazlewood) make us all proud you have did it all year now you only have one more to win...GO CATS!!!!!!!!!!!!

I have to so GO KIRBYVILLE. I am from Woodville and graduated in 1998. Kirbyville used to be a pushover game for us, but it is interesting to see that when it is your time its your time. I will be pulling for u guys. Even though each person represents his or her school, I will always follow a Southeast Texas team no matter what!!!

Go Kats.

Funny you say that about being a pushover...I was the QB for Kville in 98-99...Yeah, we kinda stunk it up in the day, but I'll never forget those days!  Ya'll had a good QB that yr.  D. White I believe?  Thanks for the support!  These boys have been battle tested like no other in the playoffs and I think that is something that is in their favor!  Reg. 3 was by far the strongest this yr in 2A! 

what number were you?

I have to so GO KIRBYVILLE. I am from Woodville and graduated in 1998. Kirbyville used to be a pushover game for us, but it is interesting to see that when it is your time its your time. I will be pulling for u guys. Even though each person represents his or her school, I will always follow a Southeast Texas team no matter what!!!

Go Kats.

Funny you say that about being a pushover...I was the QB for Kville in 98-99...Yeah, we kinda stunk it up in the day, but I'll never forget those days!  Ya'll had a good QB that yr.  D. White I believe?  Thanks for the support!  These boys have been battle tested like no other in the playoffs and I think that is something that is in their favor!  Reg. 3 was by far the strongest this yr in 2A! 

what number were you?

Guest rykerx144

Good luck to Kirbyville, but don't underestimate Muleshoe....There is a reason they reached the title game, just like yall!!!!

trust me these kids arent underestimating anyone!!  They seem to have the mind set that they know what they are capable of doing and they are just anxious to go out and give 110% doing what they have been taught and if thats enough then they will be State Champs and if not they got beat by a better team and they gave it all. I telling you these kids are first class. Its amazing!!

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder