JACOB HANNA 337 YARDS RUSHING 4 TD!!!!

Razor08

The entire Raider squad plays with heart and determination, its obvious throughout the game. Its amazing what Credeur has been able to do in his short tenure at Lumberton. As for individual efforts, Hanna is a stud. he doesnt leave the field (RB, DE, Punter, and KR) Wish there were more like him

Guest Its_All_About_Tha_U

I think he has made his case for District 20-4A MVP. He plays TB, FB, Punter, DE, some MLB tonight and KR & PR. He's a complete football player and deserves this award.

I don't get to see Lumberton too often being as I work in Orange. I saw Jacob his sophomore year and was impressed then. When Hussey was getting all the carries last year I kept thinking "where is the hanna guy?" Now don't get me wrong I saw why Hussey ran so much - Willie Ray Smith says it all.

Hanna's season does not surprise me one bit. Even from the little I get to see him he always impressed me. Great running back, Lumberton has a good one.

Good luck to him and the Raiders down the road.

Hanna is an awesome player...period! Hussey was a great player but I knew Jacob would step right in and fill his shoes when he left. I've watched him play since his Sophomore year and he's only gotten better. And, his punting is phenomenal. I don't know how many times he's punted the opponent up against a wall but he manages to do so just about every game.

Great job by Hannah, but I'd like to recognize the OL as well.  I noticed that Murrell and Howden were both on the left side of the ball at one point (not sure if it's usually like that or not), and said to my friend, "Hey, I bet they go left, and Nederland doesn't stand a chance in stopping it.."

Sure enough, ..touchdown.

Guest band of brothers

any word on who may be looking @ jacob? Lamar would be a cool deal for him, I would like to see more local talent stay local, not trying to sound stingy, I just enjoy watching these guys play! but wherever he goes best of luck!

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder