JACOB HANNA 337 YARDS RUSHING 4 TD!!!!

Razor08

Guest Its_All_About_Tha_U

No offence to Hanna, he is a fine athlete but Nederland's defense makes most running backs look like Division 1 prospects.

He is a Division 1 prospect.

From what I hear, Colorado and Oklahoma State have shown a good bit of interest with OSU being the front-runner. As for the comments about Nederland D making running backs look good. That may be but Hanna is definitely a strong RB and all-around Defensive player (DE/LB, etc.). And, I keep hearing all of this talk about Lamar. I agree that it would be great to see Lamar grab some good local talent; however, since Lamar won't actually field a team until 2011, I don't think any of this pool is going to be putting on a Cardinal uniform anytime soon (maybe after JUCO but not until).

Can you imagine if Beard got to play with Hanna in the backfield this game?!?! Those two together are unstoppable. You wouldn't know were the ball was going at any time.  Man i wish A Beard the best of health this next season. I hope he gets full recovery fast, because he deserves it. He will be Lumbertons backbone next year

jacob has had several d-1 colleges looking at him ,several was at the game friday night. i talked

with greg davis  jr. ( tulane running back coach )for about 15 minutes, and if everything goes right with

jacobs testing ,his tests, i was basically

told they would try  & sign him. howden,hanna,gilliam,mark m & anthony are all prospects of tulane.

when jacob ran his final td, two of the scouts gave a fisted punch in the air ,smiling then went back to la. to eat some craw fish ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

Guest Its_All_About_Tha_U

From what I hear, Colorado and Oklahoma State have shown a good bit of interest with OSU being the front-runner. As for the comments about Nederland D making running backs look good. That may be but Hanna is definitely a strong RB and all-around Defensive player (DE/LB, etc.). And, I keep hearing all of this talk about Lamar. I agree that it would be great to see Lamar grab some good local talent; however, since Lamar won't actually field a team until 2011, I don't think any of this pool is going to be putting on a Cardinal uniform anytime soon (maybe after JUCO but not until).

I think Lamar will begin play in 2010 if I'm not mistaken, but I could be wrong. Lamar will have a hard time competing with the bigger schools for some of these players but SETX is always a hot bed for talented football player's so they will get some. But they won't compete with BCS level schools.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder