Nederland vs. C.E. King Playoff Predictions?

Did you miss/skip out on reading classes? the remark was about free passes,not earned.And about some playoff brackets there IS TEAMS WITH 4/5 DISTRICT LOSSES.SOME OF YOU MIGHT GET TO PLAY THEM-TEXAS CITY FOR 1 EXAMPLE IS IN W/4 DIST.LOSSES.Was not intented for Nederland,although thank the UIL for a free pass.As for your volleyball remark would not know as I never played the non-contact sport.Maybe you should try a real sport like I do,break horses and ride bulls,how's that.And dip copenhagen.

How you Doing  ;)

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Did you miss/skip out on reading classes? the remark was about free passes,not earned.And about some playoff brackets there IS TEAMS WITH 4/5 DISTRICT LOSSES.SOME OF YOU MIGHT GET TO PLAY THEM-TEXAS CITY FOR 1 EXAMPLE IS IN W/4 DIST.LOSSES.Was not intented for Nederland,although thank the UIL for a free pass.As for your volleyball remark would not know as I never played the non-contact sport.Maybe you should try a real sport like I do,break horses and ride bulls,how's that.And dip copenhagen.

How you Doing   ;)

lol

Cowgirl... come here often??

What a woman!!!!!!! ;D

Hey Cowgirl, you should try Grizzly snuff. It taste like COPE but a third of the price.  :D

What a woman!!!!!!! ;D

THATS CLASS

What a woman!!!!!!! ;D

THATS CLASS

my kind of woman ;) ;) ;)

Guest Brubaker

Quoted in Halliburton's article "...Wareall Grogan, who always says he wants more minutes back at his defensive spot, is 20-4A's regular-season individual rushing champion with 1,250 yards on 164 carries...."  Let the freakin BIG DAWG EAT!!!!!!!

In that case my bad, I know you are right about some teams like that, just thought you were referring to Nederland. You get a karma point for that..........  :D

Quoted in Halliburton's article "...Wareall Grogan, who always says he wants more minutes back at his defensive spot, is 20-4A's regular-season individual rushing champion with 1,250 yards on 164 carries...."  Let the freakin BIG DAWG EAT!!!!!!!

I was wondering about that and trying to find his stats, didn't Hanna pass Grogan after the Nederland/Lumberton game?

I believe Jacob Hanna is the 20-4A rushing leader.

20-4A Rushing Leaders

Name                  Team                Att          Yds          Yds/Att            TD

Jacob Hanna      Lumberton            161          1,239            7.70              17 

Wareall Grogan    Nederland            143          1,078            7.54              13

I believe Jacob Hanna is the 20-4A rushing leader.

20-4A Rushing Leaders

Name                   Team                 Att           Yds           Yds/Att             TD

Jacob Hanna       Lumberton            161          1,239            7.70               17 

Wareall Grogan    Nederland             143          1,078            7.54               13

Tom was talking about in DISTRICT games I think. Hanna had one more game non-distrct than Grogan. Both are great backs so it really does not matter.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    monebi
    Newest Member
    monebi