Nederland vs. C.E. King Playoff Predictions?

Guest tigersvoice

I was thinkin maybe put 12 in the box and see what happens.

:D :D LMAO ;D ;D

If only you could play 12?? MMMMMMMMM

I'm guessing a five yard penalty for too many men on the field!

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest 87CRU79

The problem with Lumberton game, was when Nederland actually got a stop on Lumberton, they could not put points on the board. Hopefully this Friday, when Ned gets a defensive stop, Asa and the gang can put up the necessary points to win.

Last time Nederland played CE King was back in 05, and they had a potent offensive attack then too! I'm taking Nederland 35 - CE King 21

CE KING VS NEDERLAND

FRIDAY 7:30 PM

DAYTON BRONCO STADIUM

Except for getting demolished by Dayton, CE King has dominated it's district opposition with an offense that churns up the yardage on the ground. As of lately, the Nederland defense has been able to stop their opponents like a sieve being able to hold water. If the Nederland defense doesn't improve the Bulldogs might be chasing their opponents all night long. Will CE King continue to dominate the gound game or will the Bulldog defense find new life? Who will win Friday in Dayton? Check back Thursday for....

TOUPS GRAPHICS FEARLESS PREDICTION

Nederland has no defense, no heart to play in a big game. Nederland will loss this game big 42-7

I am not sure why everyone keeps saying Nederland has NO DEFENSE, well I know there are 11 guys out there working their butts off at practices and at the games. They get NO respect. These guys aren't really very big which means they have to work that much harder. Maybe you might think they have no heart, but i know at least one that plays with all heart. He loves the game and he might not be the biggest mofo out there, but he plays his best and does what they tell him to do with no complaints.  He is just happy to be a BULLDOG!

I'll take bulldogs by 7!

Guest Brubaker

I don't WISH Grogan would play a little defense, I'm demanding he plays a lot! of defense... give the kid some salt pills and a banana and send him out on the other side of the ball.  Let Lovelady play a series or two on offense, he can pass block like a mofo and give you a couple a yards running the ball.  Please for the love of Bidistrict playoff wins... PLAY FREAKIN Grogan on defense.

Nederland has no defense, no heart to play in a big game. Nederland will loss this game big 42-7

I am not sure why everyone keeps saying Nederland has NO DEFENSE, well I know there are 11 guys out there working their butts off at practices and at the games. They get NO respect. These guys aren't really very big which means they have to work that much harder. Maybe you might think they have no heart, but i know at least one that plays with all heart. He loves the game and he might not be the biggest mofo out there, but he plays his best and does what they tell him to do with no complaints. He is just happy to be a BULLDOG!

I'll take bulldogs by 7!

Well said! I'm glad there are some true black and gold fans out there who think about what they're typing before they hit "post."

I have a good feeling about this game. The defense played it's best game last week against one of the top teams in our area.

With Asa back, look for Vidrine and Brady to have a great game. Grogan will get his yards, just wish he could play a little defense.

How do you give up 400 + Yds and say it was the defenses best game?

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder