*HJ vs. HF Updates*/HAWKS WIN!!!

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Great win for the Hawks!!!!  Playoff Bound Hawks!!!!  Who would have thunk it????

Hawks have not clinched anything just yet. There is a scenario that could leave them out.

The only way would be if Silsbee loses to HF!!!!!  I will be pulling for the Tigers in that one.

There are 6 teams.  They beat 3 of them and the worst their record will be will be 3-2 and HF, OF and BC will not have a better record than that and HJ will have the head to head on all 3 of them.

Besides once HJ beats Silsbee it will be irrelevant!!!! ;D ;D ;D

Great win for the Hawks!!!!  Playoff Bound Hawks!!!!  Who would have thunk it????

Hawks have not clinched anything just yet. There is a scenario that could leave them out.

The only way would be if Silsbee loses to HF!!!!!  I will be pulling for the Tigers in that one.

There are 6 teams.  They beat 3 of them and the worst their record will be will be 3-2 and HF, OF and BC will not have a better record than that and HJ will have the head to head on all 3 of them.

In the case of a three way tie, it would then go to points. Right now HJ is a +9 and HF is a -9. If HF beats Silsbee by 10 and Silsbee beats HJ by 10 or more, that would leave HJ out of the playoffs with a -1 or more point total. HF and Silsbee would advance with their respective +1 and even or better point total.

I only brought this up just to show that nothing has been clinched.

I believe Silsbee will win out and HJ will go as the third place team.

In the case of a three way tie, it would then go to points. Right now HJ is a +9 and HF is a -9. If HF beats Silsbee by 10 and Silsbee beats HJ by 10 or more, that would leave HJ out of the playoffs with a -1 or more point total. HF and Silsbee would advance with their respective +1 and even or better point total.

I only brought this up just to show that nothing has been clinched.

I believe Silsbee will win out and HJ will go as the third place team.

THERE IS NO WAY HF BEATS SILSBEE, SO HJ GET READY TO EXACT REVENGE ON CLEVELAND!!!

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    kinghoyn
    Newest Member
    kinghoyn