OK, you predict this 20-4A race if you're so smart

How about this, as long as we are making ASSumptions.

I predict after Friday Night the district will look like this:

Ned   3-1

Lum   3-1

Liv    3-1

PNG   1-3

Cen   3-1

Oz     1-3

Vid    2-2

LCM   0-4

And I predict a finish of:

Ned   5-2

Cen   5-2

Lum   5-2

PNG   2-5

Liv     4-3

Oz     3-4

Vid    4-3

LCM   0-7   

Just curious you have Liv and Vid both at 4-3 who won heads up for the final Playoff spot? hehehee

Good article. I agree with his predictions

I said this a couple of weeks ago.  The running game is the key.  It rests the Defense and helps out the offense.  Not to mention eats the clock.

I think your right.  The running game  opens up so much more offensively and rests the defense.  The offense is well balanced. Barrow is doing better play calling.  I am really enjoying watching our team play this year.

i have a comment for west end!! wanna see mediocore wait till the brook plays northshore then tell me whos mediocore  :o

Typical uninformed comment.      ::) ::)      So Silly, If Brook can't beat the number 3 team in the best football state in the nation, then they are mediocre?  Is that really what you are saying?  I see where you got your name.        :D :D :D :D

Just curious, In your playoff scenario, You are assuming Lumberton looses to Nederland & PNG?? And furthermore you ASSume that PNG beats Ozen, Vidor, & Central?? You know what they say about assuming stuff.

No I never ASSumed anything. I predicted as the title says. You Lumberton fans are so sensitive!

Assume -  to take to be true without proof.

Predict - to foretell something; prophesy.

Raiders will win the district and will never lose another game...Ever. Becasue their fans take it to be true without proof!  ::)

Get over yourselves. You had one very good season, not great, but very good and you get your panties in a wad if someone doesn't pick your beloved Raiders to win it all!

Just curious, In your playoff scenario, You are assuming Lumberton looses to Nederland & PNG?? And furthermore you ASSume that PNG beats Ozen, Vidor, & Central?? You know what they say about assuming stuff.

No I never ASSumed anything. I predicted as the title says. You Lumberton fans are so sensitive!

Raiders will win the district and will never lose another game...Ever. Becasue their fans take it to be true without proof!  ::)

Get over yourselves. You had one very good season, not great, but very good and you get your panties in a wad if someone doesn't pick your beloved Raiders to win it all!

I love this. Great comeback!!

Ever noticed how on just about every thread there is a stretch in there about Lumberton football?? I am not complaining just was wondering if anyone else has noticed it.... Just a thought... Does keep the boards with good stuff to read and laugh about. Kudos to you BADNDN

Raiders will win the district and will never lose another game...Ever. Because their fans take it to be true without proof!  ::)

LOL, (stomping foot on the ground)...NO!, NO!, NO!....Everyone in the wolrd knows that L-Town is gonna win the superbowl this year, and for the next 100 years to come. Creduer is going to be frozen in nitrogen and carted out to the sidelines at every game to lead the Raiders to the longest winning streak in the history of football. You guys are just gonna have to buy into the program, that's all there is to it...... ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ::)

Mediocre. Have you seen Nederland play this year? Putting 40 points on the board a game is not mediocre.

Actually, I have seen them play twice.  Unimpressive against Ozen, but better against PNG.   Still, isn't PNG pretty bad?   Ned got whipped in all aspects by 3A Orange and Jasper.   They are not very physical which you will find out about two games deep into the playoffs.  Hope they prove me wrong.

Even if they win out, I really dont think you will know for sure how good this Ned team is or is not until a couple of rounds into the playoffs.  I dont think there is another real contender in their district schedule so if we lose to any of them I think the question will be answered right quick, mediocre. That is, mediocre in the overall state wide 4A picture.

I dont think that anyone can definitively say that Nederland is , strong, weak or mediocre at this point. There is really nothing to assess power or the lack thereof just yet. They have yet to meet any significant resistance, someone that forces them to really work for a win.. That could mean they are super great( I doubt) or that their competition was really weak (I bet).

Here is why I dont know what to think just yet.

1. The Nederland team that played WOS and Jasper is not the same level of team that is playing right now so I honestly would not use that as a gauge, they are a whole different team since coach Neumann supposedly had a "come to Jesus meeting" with them a few weeks ago.

2. The fact that they scored 40+ points against what looks to truly be a mediocre PNG team and could have scored 100 against LCM is not a good measuring stick.. Yeah, you have to be a pretty darn good team to score 90 points in two weeks (especially when it easily could have been 140) regardless of the talent, but it did look a little "too" easy against LCM so I would not get all worked up over it.

If IF IF they come out and decisively beat Central like they did PNG, Ozen and LCM then I personally will feel a little bit cockier.

If I were wearing a Bulldog uniform I would feel cautiously optimistic, and just keep kicking *ss until somone proves that they can stop me.

Mediocre. Have you seen Nederland play this year? Putting 40 points on the board a game is not mediocre.

Actually, I have seen them play twice.  Unimpressive against Ozen, but better against PNG.   Still, isn't PNG pretty bad?   Ned got whipped in all aspects by 3A Orange and Jasper.   They are not very physical which you will find out about two games deep into the playoffs.  Hope they prove me wrong.

NED Dog?    How do you like your crow?

BAD NDN READ EM AND WEEP

How about this, as long as we are making ASSumptions.

I predict after Friday Night the district will look like this:

Ned  3-1

Lum  3-1

Liv    3-1

PNG  1-3

Cen  3-1

Oz    1-3

Vid    2-2

LCM  0-4

And I predict a finish of:

Ned  5-2

Cen  5-2

Lum  5-2

PNG  2-5

Liv    4-3

Oz    3-4

Vid    4-3

LCM  0-7 

Guest rykerx144

i can predict this district its easy at this point.  Put all names in a hat and get a three year old to draw them out and thats about where we are at this point

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder