Hardin-Jefferson

East Chambers

West Orange Stark

Legacy

Lumberton

Kingwood Park

Aransas Pass

Gladewater Sabine

All teams that HJ should roll over. Maybe except for Kingwood Park, they'll be tough, but still no seniors on this team, just juniors and soph. This team played varsity last year with just soph. and fresh., made the playoffs and gave Silsbee a little bit of a scare in the first round.

Guest nostradamus
All teams that HJ should roll over.

Is that a pot shot at the competition level of our tournament.  This tournament is very strong in competition.  Surely you are aware of the level of competition that Aransas Pass and Gladewater Sabine will bring....along with the other teams?

The only rolling over in this area will be done by Silsbee.

All teams that HJ should roll over.

Is that a pot shot at the competition level of our tournament.  This tournament is very strong in competition.  Surely you are aware of the level of competition that Aransas Pass and Gladewater Sabine will bring....along with the other teams?

The only rolling over in this area will be done by Silsbee.

No, wasn't meant to be a pot shot. I just think that HJ will be the superior team in this tournament. Maybe roll over was too strong a term, but that's how I see it.

Thanks for the info.  I know about HJ, East Chambers, Aransas Pass and Sabine.  I saw a thread about Lumberton but how about the others (Legacy, WO Stark and Kingwood)?  What size schools are they and how good are they?

Legacy is a 3a Christian School, WO Start is a 3a school and Kingwood is 4a. All three of these schools will bring it to the court. But I still say HJ takes this Tournament.

im not sure which player is sabinebball

but we aren't in the hj tourney

coach say we are only in the orangefeild and west hardin tourney

but we could play with them  ;D ;D ;D

They are correct we are from outside of Kilgore.  I forget there is a Sabine Pass.  I am not a player.  I coach their summer/fall team and have a son that plays for Sabine.  I don't think we have ever played a tourney this far south.  Tournament sounds like a challenge and a lot of fun.  My understanding is the tourney will be pool play and then a bracket which is great since the kids get to play a lot of games. 

Got ahold of the schedule.  Pool Play to determine seeding then bracket play Friday night and Saturday.  6 games in 3 days will test some teams depth.

POOL A POOL B

East Chambers Aransas Pass

Gladewater Sabine Legacy

Hardin-Jefferson Kingwood Park

Lumberton West Orange-Stark

Pool Play Schedule:

Thursday:

9:00 AM:  Gladewater Sabine v. Lumberton

10:30 AM:  West Orange-Stark v. Kingwood Park

12:00 PM:  Aransas Pass v. Legacy

1:30 PM:  Lumberton v. Hardin-Jefferson

3:00 PM:  East Chambers v. Gladewater Sabine

4:30 PM:  Kingwood Park v. Aransas Pass

6:00 PM:  Legacy v. West Orange-Stark

7:30 PM:  Hardin-Jefferson v. East Chambers

Friday:

8:00 AM:  West Orange-Stark v. Aransas Pass

9:30 AM:  Kingwood Park v. Legacy

11:00 AM:  Hardin-Jefferson v. Gladewater Sabine

12:30 PM:  East Chambers v. Lumberton

The HJ Holiday Classic tournament is one of the best around the State. Teams from all over, Basketball atmosphere, Great food, and the best coaches in the state hosting.

The best tournament around the State is the McDonald,s Texas Invitational in Pasadena Texas

The HJ Holiday Classic tournament is one of the best around the State. Teams from all over, Basketball atmosphere, Great food, and the best coaches in the state hosting.

The best tournament around the State is the McDonald,s Texas Invitational in Pasadena Texas

I think THEREF was referring to the atmosphere, food and hospitality more so than the teams that play.  There are several very good teams playing, but nothing like the tourney in Houston.

I think THEREF was referring to the atmosphere, food and hospitality more so than the teams that play.  There are several very good teams playing, but nothing like the tourney in Houston.

It not in HOUSTON it in PASADENA

It not in HOUSTON it in PASADENA

OK

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder