What is your upset special this week?

after seeing how hard lcm practiced today i will pck them to upset livingston. for some reason they did seem to click today and really practice like they should be playing. hope it carries over to  friday night.. at least for the kids sake ( especially seniors). maybe this will be the boost they need.

im going out on a limb and saying livingston over NED.......even though i know they dont play this week i think livingston will beat NED........one thing i know for sure NED wont be able to pass the ball on those two corners they have i think the lions might have the best secondary in the district

Apparently you missed the lumberton game. 2 td's through the air, over 60 yards apiece.

You gotta be kidding me

im going out on a limb and saying livingston over NED.......even though i know they dont play this week i think livingston will beat NED........one thing i know for sure NED wont be able to pass the ball on those two corners they have i think the lions might have the best secondary in the district

Apparently you missed the lumberton game. 2 td's through the air, over 60 yards apiece.

You gotta be kidding me

this might sound silly... but

How far was the ball actually thrown?

You really think so Cheeseburger?? I thought it but was afraid to state it. Wildcats coming off a shallow win against a garbage Shepard Pirate squad. It is tough to say who will win that one but i am going to go with the wildcats on this one. We will see though. Should be a good one.

You gotta be kidding me

Again, I will say that you have to be very wary of that game being a true litmus test of the Livingston team.  Keep believing that game to be the real team and we will be very happy to go ahead and win some more ballgames.

You really think so Cheeseburger?? I thought it but was afraid to state it. Wildcats coming off a shallow win against a garbage Shepard Pirate squad. It is tough to say who will win that one but i am going to go with the wildcats on this one. We will see though. Should be a good one.

yea i think its possible..but it could have been the mexican food i just ate for lunch telling me something else lol

You gotta be kidding me

this might sound silly... but

How far was the ball actually thrown?

Both were 35 to 40 yards through the air

Nederland will be able to throw against Livingston.Too many targets to stop. I know Livingston got two picks for scores against PNG, but PNG did manage to move the ball through the air against them.

Nederland will be able to throw against Livingston.Too many targets to stop. I know Livingston got two picks for scores against PNG, but PNG did manage to move the ball through the air against them.

I agree. Those two corners are very good. PNG's mistake was trying to throw the quick five yard outs early in the game whe they knew what was coming. Those two CB's both were ready (well coached) and jumped the routes to the house, but once PNG went to the middle of the field they threw for over 250 yards. I don't see Nederland having trouble getting yards or even offense for that matter against Livingston. Nederlands problem could be lack of defense, but I think that they can outscore most in our district.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    xyurnnsw
    Newest Member
    xyurnnsw