*Lumberton vs. Central Updates*/RAIDERS WIN!!!

• Replies 119
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest BIG HOUSE

Central Jags are BIG and FAST......Huh.......they had -1 yard on offense at the half....WOW their good.. ;)

THE L-TRAIN Dominated Central ALL NIGHT.....Watch for yourself on channel 4 right now......It was just like last year,Central had a couple special teams plays and one drive in the 4th. qtr.... ;D ::):o

Lumberton did the same as last year lined up an ran all over them......Way to go Raiders.......

I missed the Vidor game,but that must have been Vidor's 1 upset for the year...FLUKE..........See you guys in the PLAYOFFS ;)

Central Jags are BIG and FAST......Huh.......they had -1 yard on offense at the half....WOW their good.. ;)

THE L-TRAIN Dominated Central ALL NIGHT.....Watch for yourself on channel 4 right now......It was just like last year,Central had a couple special teams plays and one drive in the 4th. qtr.... ;D ::):o

Lumberton did the same as last year lined up an ran all over them......Way to go Raiders.......

I missed the Vidor game,but that must have been Vidor's 1 upset for the year...FLUKE..........See you guys in the PLAYOFFS ;)

ALready talking playoffs! ::)

ALready talking playoffs! ::)

Can ya'll start talking.............about the excuses that is.LOL

cmon now Pirate for Life...Like Vidor wasn't already in the Regional Finals after beating the Raiders last week...? (ha)...I hate it for the Pirates but it just goes to show you (Livingston over PN-G/Lumb over Central) that anything can happen in 20-4A...you can NEVER get ahead of yourself here....

Guest BIG HOUSE

I can say that Lumberton will not be seeing to many Homecoming games in the future...Who would want to lose their HC....

Better schedule LC-M or Vidor....

I'll store this post out by giving Lumberton their props.  Hanna was a man tonight.  Lumberton's Offense was effective, they blocked, and they executed.  They looked every bit of a playoff team to me. 

On defense, they basically kept everything in front of them.  They knew we had speed and played their cornerbacks 15 yards off of the line.  Their OLB played containment the whole night to stop our runs to the outside.  Excellent coaching all night.  We blitzed in the middle, they did a screen pass for big yardage.  We blitzed on the outside, they did a delayed handoff for big yardage.

Our coaching went braindead in this one.  I mean, we sucked to the lowest level of suckage.  You keep running the same play that they are expecting.  We could not move the ball at all in the first half.  Hello!!!  Lumberton's DB's are 15 yards off the line of scrimmage with NO  safety!  We don't throw a slant untill the 4th quarter, where our receivers dropped the passes.  In the third quarter I believe, we have been moving the ball better.  It is 4th and 1 and we're driving.  YOU CANNOT GET THE PLAY IN.  Kids are asking for the play, you just stand there.  You take the delay of game instead of calling a T.O.  Then you punt.  Possessions later, you call a T.O. on 3rd and long just to come back in do a RUNNING PLAY that have not worked all night!!!  Lumberton kicks the ball off to us while it's a 1 score game.  Returner bobbles the ball in the end zone.  Instead of kneeling it, you take the return and reverse field and get tackled on the 1 yard line??!!!  1st and 10 on  your own 1 foot line and you do a run play that have been getting stopped all night and your get tackled fumble and give them a dang TD.  Your killing me.  Almost all of the Jag fans left after this point.  Couldn't bear to see the trash coaching going on.  It's almost like the coaches wanted us to lose.  Almost like they made a bet with someone from Lumberton. 'I bet I can cause us to lose.  Just watch.'  It's truely pathetic because our kids shouldn't be forced to go through this.  One more thing.  Where in the hell was our starting QB in the second half?  He wasn't hurt, but mad on the sideline because he couldnt' get in and make a difference. 

Game ball goes to Beard from Lumberton.  This kid was everywhere making tackles and making everything difficult for us.

BTW, We will get crushed like a Fanta orange can next week.  I bet somebody that wears Maroon and Gray will like to hear that... >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:(

Just curious...does Ozen beating Vidor mean that they are now the team to beat in 20-4A or does that only apply when you beat the "over-rated" Raiders? And, since Lumberton beat Central does that now make them the doormats of the district? And, what about "questionable" Livingston? I mean they were smacked by the Raiders so they suck but then they man-handled PN-G so does that make PN-G just a little stronger than the Raiders or a lot stronger? It's really confusing.

Had to be a little bit of a smart-aleck...This past week has been pretty brutal for the Raider fans.

Congrats on your win tonight Raiders. Sounds to me like you guys showed up to play, and you were the better team. KUDOS. Since ya'll beat Central, and Central beat Vidor, and ya'll lost to Vidor......I'm not sure at all what to make of this district at this point. It's all a big jumbled mess. Nederland looks like the front runner, at this point. But there's alot of football left to play, and after tonight's win, I think the Raiders might be there at the end contending for a district title. Good luck on the rest of your games.

Just curious...does Ozen beating Vidor mean that they are now the team to beat in 20-4A or does that only apply when you beat the "over-rated" Raiders? And, since Lumberton beat Central does that now make them the doormats of the district? And, what about "questionable" Livingston? I mean they were smacked by the Raiders so they suck but then they man-handled PN-G so does that make PN-G just a little stronger than the Raiders or a lot stronger? It's really confusing.

Had to be a little bit of a smart-aleck...This past week has been pretty brutal for the Raider fans.

I see you forgot Nederland I think for now they are the team to beat

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    kush1298
    Newest Member
    kush1298