*Nederland vs. LC-M Updates/DOGS WIN!!!

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

ok 42-0 and ya have Grogan still in to make it 49-0 at half????

why not let all your 2nd and 3rd string guys play some and save some face or LCM..

poor coaching decisions for big ned.....sorry

LCM kids are having a hard enough time this year....hey lets beat em 100-0 that'll teach em.

Since when do you question our coaches? They have already been subbing and still scoring, thank you. You need to worry about Livingston.

ok 42-0 and ya have Grogan still in to make it 49-0 at half????

why not let all your 2nd and 3rd string guys play some and save some face or LCM..

poor coaching decisions for big ned.....sorry

LCM kids are having a hard enough time this year....hey lets beat em 100-0 that'll teach em.

Since when do you question our coaches? They have already been subbing and still scoring, thank you. You need to worry about Livingston.

True,  It kinda makes me happy that Neumann isn't letting the kids quit.  If the 2nd team scores 50 more... Good for them.  But I do feel sorry for the kids at LCM

Guest abovetherim

There will be some changes come next season for LC-M. I will not say anything negative about the coach or coaching staff for the Bears! I think 49-0 at halftime says enough.

Im not worried about your coaching....not worried about livingston either...i can tell you this...Matt Burnett coaching.....Grogan would have NEVER touched the ball again after 35-0. Burnett has alot of class that way.

Good luck

The Dogs have one less game in this year , let them play

LCM supporter here.

Nederland looks sharp.  Bellow made several beautiful passes.  He can really throw it on the money.  Grogan is a heck of a runner.  It was fun watching someone that big move so fast.  Nederland will be tough to beat.

I felt for the LCM players.  I hope they get some better guidance next year.  The stands were empty and dead.  Enthusiasm was non-existant.  Perry made a nice strong run.  Gonzales will be a solid QB in the near future.  Otherwise, it was all Bulldogs.

Both Bears and Bulldog bands put on quite a show.  Best part of the night for some.

Im not worried about your coaching....not worried about livingston either...i can tell you this...Matt Burnett coaching.....Grogan would have NEVER touched the ball again after 35-0. Burnett has alot of class that way.

Good luck

Just to clue some of you in..the game is "football".  The point of the game is to score as many points as possible to win the game.  Yes, I understand, it is disrespectful to run the score up on someone, but it has happened to EVERYONE.  Also, why do we always have to compare Burnett to Neumann.  They are two totally different coaches (obviously).  Burnett had absolutely NOTHING to do with this game. Move on.....

1st stringers did not play a single play in the 2nd half on offense or defense. Nederland played the 3rd string tailback and the 3rd string QB the whole 2nd half.  Also, the Dogs kneeled the ball with the 2nd stringers at the end of the game while on the 5 yard line of LC-M. So please MR Cherokee spew your BS somewhere else.

Just a couple of things.  Thank you Bulldog's for not running the score up worst than what it was.  I honestly can't see how people can say that  the purpose of the game is to run the score up make the other team feel worst than they do.  To me intentionally running the score up is poor sportsmanship.  NO I'm not say the bulldog's did that by any means.  The purpose of the game is to win.  When it is 28-0 at the end of the first quarter I think you can say that the opposing team is going to have a hard time climbing out of that hole that they are end.  If memory serves me there is not a team in the district that had a season or two where there teams struggled.  LCM is going through a very rough time and hopefully things will change in the near future for our school.  Once again I will say I am proud to support the Bears regardless of the score.  I will be there in the good times as well as the bad.  Thank you Bulldog's for a well played game.  Good luck with your remainder games should be a interesting finish to a great district.

Guest Brubaker

First and foremost, the job of a head coach is to have his team peaking at the right time.  If you get a quarters worth of work in, that don't cut it.  Neumann ran his horses for two quarters and then pulled them.  You can't call the Dogs off at the expense of not getting your work in, I thought Nederland handled this game with a lot of class.  Cherokee90 has not a clue.

Brubank well put.  This thread isn't about Burnett or PNG it is about the Dogs & Bears.  Once to thank the other schools that posted threads and have not been negative towards the Bears.  Yes we know we have problems and like I said before hopefully they will be fixed by next year.  Good luck to all the schools and everyone plays injury free and shows good sportsmanship.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    Ryzxed
    Newest Member
    Ryzxed