Predictions Dayton Vs. Barbers Hill

I'm a barbrers hill varsity defensive lineman and after we're through with Dayton they'll never want to come back. My prediction BH:17 Dayton:14

P.S. I'm #62

Good luck to you!  Hey, the first step to accomplishing anything is to believe you can do it!

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Good luck to you!  Hey, the first step to accomplishing anything is to believe you can do it!

AMEN!!!!

MY FIRST CLASSROOM RULE!!!!

Regardless of the outcome, NEVER STOP BELIEVING!!!

Good luck to both teams, but....

The Barbers Hill kids need to remember the last time they hooked up with AJ and Cody....

It was back when they were in 7th grade....

The clock was running in the 3rd quarter due to the lopsided score with Dayton destroying Barbers Hill.

AJ and Cody may very well have combined offensive yardage exceeding 400 yards.

Ever since I moved to Dayton in 1992, I have always wished the Broncos could play the Eagles.

This is the wrong year for the Eagles to finally be FORCED to play the Broncos.

Word is from the Hill....

The drill team is preparing a new halftime show which will emulate the football teams performance against the Broncos.

The drill routine is....

1 2 3 KICK

1 2 3 KICK

1 2 3 KICK

After getting pounded by North Forest's running game, the Dayton coaches made adjustments and SHUT DOWN Crosby.

Barbers Hill will be lucky to get 5 first downs against this team.

Dayton wins by whatever Coach Stewart wants to post.

I think he will be nice and keep the Bronco Stampede below 60 points.

Dayton will have 35 points by half and the offense will post over half a thousand yards for the second straight week.

Barbers Hill will be lucky to get inside their 20.

It will be kind of nice because at the end of the game the Barbers Hill traffic will all be gone.

We have seen your predictions, so i feel pretty good about non of that happening ;D ;D

BHFAN?? do you think #62 really posted that above??

You never know with message boards! I would think that the coaches would discourage players from getting on and talking smack! It could be someone with a dislike to #62 ;D Either or it's nice to see some fire from our side, They know they have a huge task ahead of them and I know they believe!!!!

Ever since I moved to Dayton in 1992, I have always wished the Broncos could play the Eagles.

The drill team is preparing a new halftime show which will emulate the football teams performance against the Broncos.

The drill routine is....

1 2 3 KICK

1 2 3 KICK

1 2 3 KICK

After getting pounded by North Forest's running game, the Dayton coaches made adjustments and SHUT DOWN Crosby.

Dayton will have 35 points by half and the offense will post over half a thousand yards for the second straight week.

It will be kind of nice because at the end of the game the Barbers Hill traffic will all be gone.

We have seen your predictions, so i feel pretty good about non of that happening ;D ;D

Actually...

In 19-4A I was correct 75% and for the year, I am close to 70%

20-4A is where the trouble is...

Too many teams with same talent levels.

The games could go either way.

But....

With this one....

The Bronco stampede continues!

Good luck to both sides Friday

BHFAN?? do you think #62 really posted that above??

You never know with message boards! I would think that the coaches would discourage players from getting on and talking smack! It could be someone with a dislike to #62 ;D Either or it's nice to see some fire from our side, They know they have a huge task ahead of them and I know they believe!!!!

I would think the coaches would frown on it as well. I do like the fire if he did put that. One thing I know is that BH will be as prepared as possible: players and coaches. I've never seen BH play. Looking forward to it. I know they play with all they've got.

Ok even though I am a BH grad I did go to both schools so this is a hard one for me. I predict that one of my favorite schools will win.  ;D

BH is down this year and Dayton has one hell of a ball club. I do think that Dayton is going to win but I dont think it will be a blow out. Or at least I hope not.

The drill routine is....

1 2 3 KICK

1 2 3 KICK

1 2 3 KICK

Actually...

In 19-4A I was correct 75% and for the year, I am close to 70%

20-4A is where the trouble is...

Too many teams with same talent levels.

The games could go either way.

But....

With this one....

The Bronco stampede continues!

Good luck to both sides Friday

Just jerking your chain  ;D you have done as well as any predicting the winner. I'm refering to the details ;D I enjoy reading your stuff however, so keep on pluging it gives us something to discuss ;) Oh and enjoy the "Stampede" because you never know when it is going to turn into a "Trot" ;D You guys are having a great year and if it wasn't for the knuckle head move pulled by your X defensive players at the beginin of the year i think you would have cruised to a state title!!

I'll tell you exactly what will happen.  We will go into the spread offense and before Carmona drops back 3 steps he will have two purple uniforms laying on him.  It will be another mass attack on the QB, such as BH saw against Kirbyville and we never adjust to it.  Assuming he does try to run or throw the ball, the team speed Dayton has will not allow any of it to happen.  Dayton 40+ BH 7.

Oh yeah, Dayton's coaching is MUCH better.  There you go HillGuy, just for you.

I'll tell you exactly what will happen.  We will go into the spread offense and before Carmona drops back 3 steps he will have two purple uniforms laying on him.  It will be another mass attack on the QB, such as BH saw against Kirbyville and we never adjust to it.  Assuming he does try to run or throw the ball, the team speed Dayton has will not allow any of it to happen.  Dayton 40+ BH 7.

Hey leave Mrs. Price alone ....ahhhh.. I'm mean HillGuy ;D We better get the ball in the air some more against Dayton their Run D will be to strong to throw that week stuff at em!!!! I Hope Bradford gets some more touches as well, he is going to be quite a talent for BH down the road!!!

The Broncos flatten out the hill next Friday.

Dayton - 49

Barbers Hill - 0

Yall just think that Dayton can smash on Barbers Hill i do not like Coach Price . but i think big Price will bring his a Game just like 2 years ago when Barbers Hill played Galena Park and they were key word WERE undefeated and barbers hill beat them . Also Dayton lost to friendswood and who has beaten friendswood Barbers Hill i believe BH has beaten friendswood almost every time they have played excuse me if i may be wrong on that but Barbers Hill i know for a fact is practice is gonna be hard for barbers hill and Green and A.J Dugat for one Cody Green is not all that great and A.J Dugat Can be shut down ive played with him and sure he does hit hard and lowers his shoulders but who cares People can take his hits and i know for a fact on both sides can darn near keep up with him if they can play P-NG and almost beat them yeah im not gonna bring up PN-G and Dayton last year who cares dayton was a much better team last year . and if i may say its gonna be either a dog fight till the end or what cause i know for a fact Stewarts pretty scared of BH's Big Dogs and stewart wants to play his big dogs the whole game yall will see for a fact that BH has pretty good guys not just Carmona there line is pretty big about the size and speed of dayton the only thing is yall dont realize who BH has for recievers so watch the game and see how this plays out . i still say

Dayton -38

B.H - 42

Huh?    I have no idea what I just read.

I agree with you, Brett! I have never read so many run-on sentences in one post. I guess they have quit teaching grammar in BHISD.

Dallas2Bowl,

Please let everyone know that you aren't really from Barbers Hill. Please.

??? ??? ??? ???

I'm a barbrers hill varsity defensive lineman and after we're through with Dayton they'll never want to come back. My prediction BH:17 Dayton:14

P.S. I'm #62

:o :o yeah baby!!!!!  that's what I like to hear. I like your spunk.

But... I think you have no idea what you're getting into with this offense. I'm not saying it's the greatest, but 14 pts?

If you guys hold this Offense to 14 pts.... I'll seek you out after the game, shake your hand and let you tell me "I told you so."

Good luck! ;)

Congrats, you mispelled your school. Nice.  Must be a fifth year senior.

Hey leave Mrs. Price alone ....ahhhh.. I'm mean HillGuy ;D We better get the ball in the air some more against Dayton their Run D will be to strong to throw that week stuff at em!!!! I Hope Bradford gets some more touches as well, he is going to be quite a talent for BH down the road!!!

You two crack me up.  What EXACTLY would you guys do if you had the reins?  You complain constantly about the coaching, but NEVER admit that we don't have the athletes this year to compete, nor do you offer anything more than "throw the ball more" or "this offense sucks" or "the coaches need to adjust".  Give some specifics.  I am an alumni and a former player, and one of our biggest fans, but I also understand that sometimes you just don't have the horsepower to get it done.  An off year doesn't mean you throw out the playbook that has been successful (and, oh yeah, the offense that the majority of successful programs run).

There are some things I don't like about our program:  I think we should work harder on tackling/hitting in practice and I wonder whether the coaches get our "intensity" level up high enough before a game.  I also believe that if we truly want to make a run at the playoffs, we need to have 3 or 4 players going both ways. 

Being an AD is not a popularity contest, its about producing winning programs, which Price has done consistently.  It does not bother me in the least that we have not gone beyond the third round, in fact I'm pretty impressed we made it that far with the talent we have had. 

Honestly I don't really care what you guys post...its a free country, at least until the next election  ;)  But cringe to think that those reading this forum think that your opinions are those of the majority of "Eagle Nation" which they are NOT.   

You two crack me up.  What EXACTLY would you guys do if you had the reins?  You complain constantly about the coaching, but NEVER admit that we don't have the athletes this year to compete, nor do you offer anything more than "throw the ball more" or "this offense sucks" or "the coaches need to adjust".  Give some specifics.  I am an alumni and a former player, and one of our biggest fans, but I also understand that sometimes you just don't have the horsepower to get it done.  An off year doesn't mean you throw out the playbook that has been successful (and, oh yeah, the offense that the majority of successful programs run).

There are some things I don't like about our program:  I think we should work harder on tackling/hitting in practice and I wonder whether the coaches get our "intensity" level up high enough before a game.  I also believe that if we truly want to make a run at the playoffs, we need to have 3 or 4 players going both ways. 

Being an AD is not a popularity contest, its about producing winning programs, which Price has done consistently.  It does not bother me in the least that we have not gone beyond the third round, in fact I'm pretty impressed we made it that far with the talent we have had. 

Honestly I don't really care what you guys post...its a free country, at least until the next election  ;)  But cringe to think that those reading this forum think that your opinions are those of the majority of "Eagle Nation" which they are NOT.     

We can just continue to agree to disagree ;D Everyone knows the talent shifts, so when your talent shifts shouldn't you adjust??? or just have a set game plan and plug kids in and hope for the best? Winning games is about COACHING just as much as talent, there are programs all over this great state that win, win and win again and they deal with same talent shifts! Our Offensive scheme is fine ,but you have to have some imagination and develope better routes for your recievers and plays that complement your current talent. If you watch films from 99 to present you will see little (If Any) difference  in our offensive scheme just differnet kids. I'm glad that you are happy with 10-0 and out, but I think some would like to see the Eagles have a good run in the playoffs. We have been in one weak district after another which explains alot of the success BH has had over the years. I would just like to see BH win one game that they are not supposed to (Dayton would be a good start ;D ) every team that i have seen BH beat it was because we were supposed too. Because God knows we have been beat by teams that we were supposed to beat! Ya know how we can get there? ya guessed it COACHING :o or we can hang our heads and say "Well the talent is just not here, maybe next year we will have talent" ;D

No doubt talent will be better next year (most of it is already there, just needs to develop) and it should be a much better year...worried about QB and O-line tho.  But that is next year and this one ain't over yet!  Let's go see if we can tame some Bronco's for now!

As far as the talent at Barbers Hill goes....

I video all the Dayton home junior high games to create a yearbook DVD for the school.

The current Barbers Hill 10th, 11th, and 12th graders were demolished by Dayton when they played in junior high.

Barbers Hill has loads of talent in 9th grade and in 8th grade, but it will take time to get to the varsity level.

Whether or not you should change up your offensive schemes to match the skill levels you have is one thing, but I do know that the current upperclassmen at Barbers Hill "were" not at the same level that Dayton had when they played in junior high.

The game against Dayton might not be pretty this year for the Eagles.  Dayton has much more overall speed, but you never know till you play the game.

Dayton should win big (by at least 4 or 5 touchdowns) but you never know till the scoreboard clock is at 0:00 in the 4th quarter.

No doubt talent will be better next year (most of it is already there, just needs to develop) and it should be a much better year...worried about QB and O-line tho.  But that is next year and this one ain't over yet!  Let's go see if we can tame some Bronco's for now!

I'm with ya!!!! ;D GO BH

As far as the talent at Barbers Hill goes....

I video all the Dayton home junior high games to create a yearbook DVD for the school.

The current Barbers Hill 10th, 11th, and 12th graders were demolished by Dayton when they played in junior high.

Barbers Hill has loads of talent in 9th grade and in 8th grade, but it will take time to get to the varsity level.

Whether or not you should change up your offensive schemes to match the skill levels you have is one thing, but I do know that the current upperclassmen at Barbers Hill "were" not at the same level that Dayton had when they played in junior high.

The game against Dayton might not be pretty this year for the Eagles.  Dayton has much more overall speed, but you never know till you play the game.

Dayton should win big (by at least 4 or 5 touchdowns) but you never know till the scoreboard clock is at 0:00 in the 4th quarter.

I think that it is unfair to compair what these teams did in Junior High. Alot of things can happen like some kids develope later on in life, Move In's, Move Outs, Different Coaches and much more. Its something to look at ,but just because a 7th grade team put a whoopen on another team doesn't mean you get the same results 5 years later. With that said Dayton is the Favorite to win Big and i have no doubt they can accomplish that, but I hope BH plays with intensity and heart and makes it a game! BH like Dayton has TRADITION which a lot of our district lacks, so you can bet which ever team is down this year will be back!!! Thats why I think this game will become a great rivialry in the years to come. Can't wait till Friday should be a great atmosphere at Eagle Stadium.

BH like Dayton has TRADITION which a lot of our district lacks, so you can bet which ever team is down this year will be back!!! Thats why I think this game will become a great rivialry in the years to come. Can't wait till Friday should be a great atmosphere at Eagle Stadium.

I agree, I can't wait...

Forecast says 40% chance of rain and overnight low of 56, might not be much passing.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder