Central at Lumberton Predictions?

still dont see how vidor fans say they dominated lumberton lumberton had there chances to get back in the game and had some mental break downs but good job vidor

u had to be there

we had 2 fumbles that would have put us ahead/tied up the first half

and the refs misteriously stopped the clock at the end of the 1st half to let lumberton kick a field goal

I was there, on the Lumberton side, and Vidor stopped themselves Friday night, not Lumberton.  Lumberton has some work to do...

Anyway, to the prediction...Central - 35

Lumberton - 24

BIGmo you said i didnt know what i was talking about last week when i said the little train that cant had some work to?  Whats up with that?  I thought i didnt know anything about football according to you.  Figure it out buddy ;)

• Replies 162
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

First of all I thought this was Central at Lumberton Not a Pi Rats thread. Pi Rats won ok I NOW CROWN YOU STATE CHAMPS!!!!   What do yall want The real Raider fans have said yall played great admitted yall won move on it will take more than one win to make the playoffs. I remember yall beating a Mid-County team once before acting all crazy like yall were World beaters and sat at home playoff time.  I will save a prediction till I see if some of the hurt Raider players are ready to play. Without the LB's that are hurt it will be a long night and Central should win. If the entire Raider team is healthy (or at least close) Then I think it will be a good game with prolly a special teams play making the dif.

First of all I thought this was Central at Lumberton Not a Pi Rats thread. Pi Rats won ok I NOW CROWN YOU STATE CHAMPS!!!!   What do yall want The real Raider fans have said yall played great admitted yall won move on it will take more than one win to make the playoffs. I remember yall beating a Mid-County team once before acting all crazy like yall were World beaters and sat at home playoff time.  I will save a prediction till I see if some of the hurt Raider players are ready to play. Without the LB's that are hurt it will be a long night and Central should win. If the entire Raider team is healthy (or at least close) Then I think it will be a good game with prolly a special teams play making the dif.

What we want are outburst like these and we got one. ;D

Wow you thought that was an OUTBURST!!!!!! LOL You are a sad little Girl. I crownd yall State Champs what else did you want. I am not sure how to take yall. You say lumberton is Slow Weak and Gives up, BUT then you beat your chest because the Pi Rats beat them. Why would you be so happy all you did was beat a slow, weak team that gives up??

Wow you thought that was an OUTBURST!!!!!! LOL You are a sad little Girl. I crownd yall State Champs what else did you want. I am not sure how to take yall. You say lumberton is Slow Weak and Gives up, BUT then you beat your chest because the Pi Rats beat them. Why would you be so happy all you did was beat a slow, weak team that gives up??

Yea we did beat a slow weak team that gave up in the second half if thats how you want to put it

still dont see how vidor fans say they dominated lumberton lumberton had there chances to get back in the game and had some mental break downs but good job vidor

u had to be there

we had 2 fumbles that would have put us ahead/tied up the first half

and the refs misteriously stopped the clock at the end of the 1st half to let lumberton kick a field goal

I was there, on the Lumberton side, and Vidor stopped themselves Friday night, not Lumberton.  Lumberton has some work to do...

Anyway, to the prediction...Central - 35

Lumberton - 24

BIGmo you said i didnt know what i was talking about last week when i said the little train that cant had some work to?  Whats up with that?  I thought i didnt know anything about football according to you.  Figure it out buddy ;)

I appreciate you being gentle :o :o  I guess Livingston makes anyone look good!!! 

I'll stick with my score  Jags  35

Raiders 24

I appreciate you being gentle :o :o  I guess Livingston makes anyone look good!!! 

I'll stick with my score  Jags   35

Raiders 24

Centrals defense is better than that this year, Lumberton won't score 24.

It is funny to see Lumberton getting upset because Vidor is gloating... Lumberton gloated (if that is a word) after every win last year and cried bloody murder when people wouldn't give them respect.

I predict my Jags will put up 21 on Lumberton... And hold them to 7.  It must be good to get a home game with the Jags two years in a row...  it wont feel so good after Friday night!

It is funny to see Lumberton getting upset because Vidor is gloating... Lumberton gloated (if that is a word) after every win last year and cried bloody murder when people wouldn't give them respect.

I predict my Jags will put up 21 on Lumberton... And hold them to 7.  It must be good to get a home game with the Jags two years in a row...  i wont feel so good after Friday night!

21+ to 7 sounds about right.

Lumberton comes out fired up and in a bit of a surprise knocks off the Jags in front of the home crowd to really tighten up the district race:

Lum  24

Cen  21

come on man

lumberton is even slower than us

but their kicker does have a leg on him

37 yarder right down the pipe

woulda been good for about 45 or so

i was right in front of it and was like what the heck???

I don't really see Lumberton as being slower than Vidor. I think our main problem is the coach should've sat the 1st string O and D down at the beginning of the 3rd quarter in the Livingston game and only used them if we got in a bind. Instead he played them into the first part of the fourth quarter and we have too many 2-way players for that. that's why they fired off hard the first half on Vidor but were basically gone by the second half. Needed better time management for this week. Oh, and I'm not saying Lumberton is faster than Vidor either, pretty close to equal in my opinion, your guys came out in the second half and looked like they had just finished their bowl of wheaties........zoom zoom..lol

come on man, we got as many guys playin both ways as yall do

and we played the whole game tuesday

so no excuse to be tired

more conditioning maybe???

The hidden beauty in the Vidor defeating Lumberton…….  Vidor has taken over the number one position for being the most obnoxious fans on this board.  Now everyone else can pile on Vidor fans and we Lumberton fans will sit back and watch.

Like I said before - Vidor will have my respect if they pick up wins in mid-county.

And why does the respect come only after taking down one of the MC schools?  Why not give them respect for beating yall and almost beating us?

thank you :-)

we want to see lumberton fans whine,

thank you for giving us this pleasure

also, a lumberton fan took vidor-lumb to this thread, not us

jags by 2 tds

Guest Uhhh What?

Vidor got lucky last week but the L Train will be abck on track this week!!

Luv ya Blue, I still love your signature "Vidor Finally Beat Us," but again it makes absolutely no sense.  Vidor has a .714 winning percentage against Lumberton.  In 14 meetings we have beat yall 10 times.  Face it, Vidor owns Lumberton. 

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder