Vidor vs. Central Tue.*Game will be broadcasted here!GAME AT VIDOR*

KFDM COOP

Da Jags by 10. Jags are a tougher team that the Catholic private schools the Pirates have been playing against.

You are correct. But we did fight WO-S to a 2-2 tie earlier... I know your not going to call them slouches....

Vidor 28

Central 24

Vidor wins with last drive with 15 secs left in game :-D hows that for a prediction...

• Replies 137
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Game has been moved to Vidor since Babe Zaharias parking lot is still a housing center for hurricane relief trucks and equipment

I passed by the stadium yesterday and saw those utility trucks and stuff.  I thought they would be out of the way come game day.  Even though I was looking for the first game a Babe, its better those relief trucks are there so those folks can help these people restore power.  Oh well, off to Vidor we go...

Hey Soulja, Get there early its going to be a packed house!!!! we sure dont want to hear about the long walk you had to make to see your Jags get whipped by my PIRATES!!!!! LOL   ;D ;D ;D

It don't matter!  I'll park at the McD's and walk to the stadium if I have to just to see my Jags make your Pirates walk the plank! ;D ;D

Hey Soulja, Get there early its going to be a packed house!!!! we sure don't want to hear about the long walk you had to make to see your Jags get whipped by my PIRATES!!!!! LOL   ;D ;D ;D

It don't matter!  I'll park at the McD's and walk to the stadium if I have to just to see my Jags make your Pirates walk the plank! ;D ;D

Hey Soulja if you need a ride from McD's Let me know I will pick you up on the way by :-D Good luck to y'all I hear Coach Waters is back from Oklahoma today.

Central 42 Vidor 7.....

Sounds like a prediction using your heart rather than your head.  I can't gurantee a Vidor win, but I am very confident that they will not lose by 5 TDs.  How much do you even know about Vidor's current team before you make a prediction like that?  I'm guessing its just because its VIDOR.

Should be a close rgame than that with Vidor at home, come on Soulja.  ;D

No doubt...it has always been tough playing in Vidor...they got lucky not having to come to Babe!  Game might be a little closer!  The last time we played there...the RB's grandfather had the field name after him and the RB had a heck of a game gaining 186yd on the ground!  That was the game which Brandon Williams had to lead us down the field with under a minute  left for the game winning score.  Just thinking about that game makes me shiver!  WHOA!  It'll be a good one!

No doubt...it has always been tough playing in Vidor...they got lucky not having to come to Babe!  Game might be a little closer!  The last time we played there...the RB's grandfather had the field name after him and the RB had a heck of a game gaining 186yd on the ground!  That was the game which Brandon Williams had to lead us down the field with under a minute  left for the game winning score.  Just thinking about that game makes me shiver!  WHOA!  It'll be a good one!

Cowboy. remember the clock mysteriously stopped working. I promise you they gave Vidor 10 to 15 min on one of those drives inside of our red zone. We kept stopping them, behind the line of scrimmage. The refs kept rewarding them with penalties to put them back in scoring position. I tell you, I didn't think that first half would ever end. I did when They scored. I can't see myself going to V-town to witness another contraversially, lopsided officiated affair with the Pirates. Good Luck to my Jags though. :( I already feel we've been shafted by not choosing a neutral site.  :'( :'( Odds against my Jags. Whistles will surely be against us, mark my word, mark my word.

Cowboy. remember the clock mysteriously stopped working. I promise you they gave Vidor 10 to 15 min on one of those drives inside of our red zone. We kept stopping them, behind the line of scrimmage. The refs kept rewarding them with penalties to put them back in scoring position. I tell you, I didn't think that first half would ever end. I did when They scored. I can't see myself going to V-town to witness another contraversially, lopsided officiated affair with the Pirates. Good Luck to my Jags though. :( I already feel we've been shafted by not choosing a neutral site.  :'( :'( Odds against my Jags. Whistles will surely be against us, mark my word, mark my word.

Wow, so you are just going to go ahead and get the excuses going before your team loses.  You seem to be quite an optimist.

Wow, so you are just going to go ahead and get the excuses going before your team loses.  You seem to be quite an optimist.

Don't be naive, everyone knows Vidor has the officials when you play in Vidor.  There is a such thing as homefield advantage, but the refs get ridiculous in Vidor sometimes.

a loss is a loss. and i am not a sore loser but when we (kelly) played vidor there was some home cooking. i think the teo "fumble" calls were dropped passes and that the long run calles back on a holding call was a joke... but either way its over and we have gotten better by losing and are looking forward to district next week

a loss is a loss. and i am not a sore loser but when we (kelly) played vidor there was some home cooking. i think the teo "fumble" calls were dropped passes and that the long run calles back on a holding call was a joke... but either way its over and we have gotten better by losing and are looking forward to district next week

The "fumble" call towards the end of the game in front of the home stands looked like a dropped pass to me also ,it was right in front of where I was sitting but hey they blow calls in the NFL, MLB and every other pro sport there is. Although it shouldnt be, its a big part of the game that in highschool sports will most likely always be there cause I don't forsee instant replay being used anytime soon.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder