Vidor vs. Central Tue.*Game will be broadcasted here!GAME AT VIDOR*

KFDM COOP

• Replies 137
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I am picking Central by a TD. I feel like Vidor is overrated and too one-dimensional(20 passing yards total in 2 games?!) to beat a team as good as Central. Central has played a much tougher schedule and is battle tested. This is a big step up in competition for the Pirates after playing two winless Catholic schools. I do, however, think this game will be close since Central did not have ample practice and prep time added to the fact that Vidor is always fired up to play at home. Central in my opinion will be district champs, but could be ripe to be upset tonight given the circumstances. With that being said, I still predict Central to escape with a hard fought road win!

Central 21

Vidor 14

I am picking Central by a TD. I feel like Vidor is overrated and too one-dimensional(20 passing yards total in 2 games?!) to beat a team as good as Central. Central has played a much tougher schedule and is battle tested. This is a big step up in competition for the Pirates after playing two winless Catholic schools. I do, however, think this game will be close since Central did not have ample practice and prep time added to the fact that Vidor is always fired up to play at home. Central in my opinion will be district champs, but could be ripe to be upset tonight given the circumstances. With that being said, I still predict Central to escape with a hard fought road win!

Central 21

Vidor 14

Well said!  Kudos for you!  ;)

Central 21

Vidor 14

Well said!  Kudos for you!   ;)

ESCAPE WAS RIGHT :-[

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder