lumberton or barbers hill

ATOZ55

who wins  

85 members have voted

1. 1. who wins

• Lumberton
    • Barbers Hill

Maverick loves seeing all the L-Train Haters out there so early in the season. I will tell everyone out there this Raider team is not as good a team as last years. I do think the Talent level is there and they have the chance to   be a good team, but dont compare this team to last years.  I am not sure coach C is all about winning these non-district games, Looks like he is just trying to get his young players time on the field. No one should expect this team to go 9-1 like last year. With all that said and with all the HATERS mouthing off and trying to bring this young group down I will smile with each RAIDER win. Can't wait to hear the BH fans and the Dayton fans that just love to hate dem Raiders if L-Train gets another win. The Raiders played super BAD last week and still won 23-7. Yall haters better hope that the Train doesnt start picking up speed. I know a lot of fans are praying that doesnt happen. Good luck to both teams. Still pulling for yall even if my son has moved on. 

as usual, you are out of your mind!!!!

No doubt.

Correction to Mav. I doubt anyone from BH has "HATTED" on Lumberton! Last time we played you guys was probably in the 90's (not much history here). I for one was rooting Lumberton on last year because if you aint PNG or Nederland in that district you don't get much respect! I hope Lumbeton tears through district again, but this game I gotta root for THE HILL!! Can't wait for Saturday these young Eagles have something to proove and I hope they do it this game!!!

Go Eagles takem out!!

I think it is going to be a tight game, but I hope BH suprises me and goes off on the L-Train ;D Not that I don't like Lumberton lord knows yall don't need another hater ;D You guys had a great seasonlast year and I believe some of that has to carry over to this year!! How are the Lumberton Visitor stands?

The Lumberton visitors side is big compared to alot of schools as up until about 5-10 years ago(?) they remodeled the stadium and the visitors side at the time was the home side. That's why unlike alot of schools Lumberton has a Press/Coaches box on both sides of the stadium.

Correction to Mav. I doubt anyone from BH has "HATTED" on Lumberton! Last time we played you guys was probably in the 90's (not much history here). I for one was rooting Lumberton on last year because if you aint PNG or Nederland in that district you don't get much respect! I hope Lumbeton tears through district again, but this game I gotta root for THE HILL!! Can't wait for Saturday these young Eagles have something to proove and I hope they do it this game!!!

Go Eagles takem out!!

I'm of course leaning for L-Town, probably by no more than one touchdown, my hope though is that BH gets a real good working out and goes against Dayton soon and BEATS them by 1 point like L-Town did, yes that was BEATS, so that the Dayton Burros fans can whine for a year about someone else........ ;)    [move]CHOO CHOO.....[/move][move]GO BIG BLUE!!!!![/move]

Go Eagles takem out!!

I'm of course leaning for L-Town, probably by no more than one touchdown, my hope though is that BH gets a real good working out and goes against Dayton soon and BEATS them by 1 point like L-Town did, yes that was BEATS, so that the Dayton Burros fans can whine for a year about someone else........ ;)    [move]CHOO CHOO.....[/move][move]GO BIG BLUE!!!!![/move]

That would be sweet , but the Broncos are going to be tough for this Eagle team to take. They need to get a hold of the Friendswood film (I'm still in shock about that)!!

Any way I see the Poll is notted up at 40 a piece. Someone break the tie ;D

Lumberton fans may have not executed well but their football team did!  Very impressed with lack of errors, penalties and turnovers.  LHS defensive intensity was something to be proud of.  

BH just doesn't have it yet, too young and too many breakdowns.  Question is will they get it right this season (through district) or will it be next year?

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder