lumberton or barbers hill

ATOZ55

who wins  

85 members have voted

1. 1. who wins

• Lumberton
    • Barbers Hill

I think it is going to be a tight game, but I hope BH suprises me and goes off on the L-Train ;D Not that I don't like Lumberton lord knows yall don't need another hater ;D You guys had a great seasonlast year and I believe some of that has to carry over to this year!! How are the Lumberton Visitor stands?

I think it is going to be a tight game, but I hope BH suprises me and goes off on the L-Train ;D Not that I don't like Lumberton lord knows yall don't need another hater ;D You guys had a great seasonlast year and I believe some of that has to carry over to this year!! How are the Lumberton Visitor stands?

Much, much bigger than the Barbers Hill visitor stands. At least the the ones I saw last year when Lumberton played Smiley there.

Much, much bigger than the Barbers Hill visitor stands. At least the the ones I saw last year when Lumberton played Smiley there.

Cool! I figured they would be, I think we have the smallest visitor stands in 4A!

Guest maverick24

Maverick loves seeing all the L-Train Haters out there so early in the season. I will tell everyone out there this Raider team is not as good a team as last years. I do think the Talent level is there and they have the chance to  be a good team, but dont compare this team to last years.  I am not sure coach C is all about winning these non-district games, Looks like he is just trying to get his young players time on the field. No one should expect this team to go 9-1 like last year. With all that said and with all the HATERS mouthing off and trying to bring this young group down I will smile with each RAIDER win. Can't wait to hear the BH fans and the Dayton fans that just love to hate dem Raiders if L-Train gets another win. The Raiders played super BAD last week and still won 23-7. Yall haters better hope that the Train doesnt start picking up speed. I know a lot of fans are praying that doesnt happen. Good luck to both teams. Still pulling for yall even if my son has moved on. 

Maverick loves seeing all the L-Train Haters out there so early in the season. I will tell everyone out there this Raider team is not as good a team as last years. I do think the Talent level is there and they have the chance to   be a good team, but dont compare this team to last years.  I am not sure coach C is all about winning these non-district games, Looks like he is just trying to get his young players time on the field. No one should expect this team to go 9-1 like last year. With all that said and with all the HATERS mouthing off and trying to bring this young group down I will smile with each RAIDER win. Can't wait to hear the BH fans and the Dayton fans that just love to hate dem Raiders if L-Train gets another win. The Raiders played super BAD last week and still won 23-7. Yall haters better hope that the Train doesnt start picking up speed. I know a lot of fans are praying that doesnt happen. Good luck to both teams. Still pulling for yall even if my son has moved on. 

as usual, you are out of your mind!!!!

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder