*HURRICANE IKE AFTERMATH AND COMMENTS*

KFDM COOP

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guess nothing life changing has happened...Coop said the models (European i think) were coming out at 2:30 and he hasn't said too much here...That's probably an ok sign.

that's because he's in the back room with all of those european models (Coop likes em a little hairy)

I just busted out when I read that!  That is a classic!!! ;D

Guess nothing life changing has happened...Coop said the models (European i think) were coming out at 2:30 and he hasn't said too much here...That's probably an ok sign.

that's because he's in the back room with all of those european models (Coop likes em a little hairy)

Haha...Set myself up for that one...Props.  :D

It seems to me people are trying to pull this thing into Southeast Texas... just my opinion of course.

Predicting hurricanes in the Gulf is kind of like watching a close football game. It adds to the excitement of it to speculate it coming closer.

European Model has landfall just S. of Freeport early Sat. Cat 2-3.  We'll see 80-100 mph winds if that's the case with an Evuacation Thursday. We'll see.

I don't think we will evacuate for tropical storm or Category 1 conditions.

With the threat of it taking a jump to the north at the last minute might play into their decisions.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder