*WO-S vs. Nederland/WOS WINS 33-13/COMMENTS

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just left the game... The score does not EVEN BEGIN to describe the beatdown we were taking when I left... WOS is totally dominating the game. They look very sharp. I am very frustrated by the spread. We have a big rb who barely touches the ball.  Our D really held its own.  The big play is what is killing us.  Our offense was horrible. If not for one blown coverage by wos we would not even be on the scoreboard.  Oh well, maybe wos is just THAT GOOD.

Remember Vidor played them to a 14 - 14 Tie last week!

Just left the game... The score does not EVEN BEGIN to describe the beatdown we were taking when I left... WOS is totally dominating the game. They look very sharp. I am very frustrated by the spread. We have a big rb who barely touches the ball.  Our D really held its own.  The big play is what is killing us.  Our offense was horrible. If not for one blown coverage by wos we would not even be on the scoreboard.  Oh well, maybe wos is just THAT GOOD.

Get over it... it was a scrimmage.  WOS would destroy vidor in the real world.  I can't wait for district.  By no means do I believe Nederland will dominate. But we will beat vidor solidly

LMAO. Garrett, may have ran the ball 5 times against the vidor pirates. DUDE, this was a scrimmage!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Get over it... it was a scrimmage.  WOS would destroy vidor in the real world.  I can't wait for district.  By no means do I believe Nederland will dominate. But we will beat vidor solidly

Yeah, talk it up! I understand you have a QB and 1 receiver. Not a blazing offence! This will be an interesting year. I think somebody missed something in the ranking this year. :o

A few observations.  That's about the best WOS offense I've seen in awhile, great combination of rb/qb, they can beat you either way.  Nederland protected the QB well tonight, which is very encouraging against a WOS defense that will be as good as most they see.  There wasn't a black jersey that could tackle #20 from WOS.  There wasn't a white jersey that could cover #21 from Nederland.  In the end, Nederland didn't make enough plays to stay with the high powered Stangs.  Dropped a TD pass with noone around, and got a 70 yard run called back for holding, either or both plays needed to be made for Nederland to have a chance.  WOS is legit, they are solid and should be a force this year... guess most folks already knew that.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder