Here You Go Brook Fans..VIDEO Of Christine Michael From Scrimmage

Why isn't Texas recruiting this kid?  Is it something with his grades?  Is he just keeping his options open or what? ???

UT has enough RBs, its enough Whaley is going there next year, and he's the best RB in the US IMO.

Whaley is a load. Texas does have enough backs already. Playing time is going to be hard to come by. But he would get some I'm sure.

Why isn't Texas recruiting this kid?  Is it something with his grades?  Is he just keeping his options open or what? ???

UT has enough RBs, its enough Whaley is going there next year, and he's the best RB in the US IMO.

Whaley is a load. Texas does have enough backs already. Playing time is going to be hard to come by. But he would get some I'm sure.

oh yeah, at least 50% of the carries. but he will start next year at LSU

My Aggies are not out of the running just yet. I think I need to go pay Mr. Michael a visit. ;)

My Aggies are not out of the running just yet. I think I need to go pay Mr. Michael a visit. ;)

id be shocked if he goes a&m over LSU 8)

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder