Lets talk some 2A

Guest Uncle Rico

Newton should make another nice run. I wonder if there depth can help them make it back to the big game. Also if for some reason Woodville does not make the playoffs I believe Newton will go D1. Remember San Augustine, and Hemphill are also in that district.

2006 Will be alot of fun in 2A.

once they get out of their district then the games will be a little more intence...just feel that with our quaterback coming back and looking great just need to have someone step up on the running attack and Newton will look good....give Jasper a run for their money...or make them lose their money :D

I don't think RB will be a problem. Toddrick Pendland will be missed, but Maclemore and Adams will do great. And Jenkins will be back. We have to come up with an O-line. And we're not taking anything for granted. There are nine games before the playoffs, and we intend to play every one of them. THEN we will think about the playoffs. :roll:

OH yes the Silsbee Newton game will be a great one :D as a matter of fact Silsbee starts Newtons three game away series...Silsbee, Jasper, and Carthage then an open week before district....it will be a great test for us...man in East TX you better have a tough non-district schedual just to get ready for the regular season. :shock:

Well I am hoping so...but right now not sure...I got Coach Brack my right hand man in the broadcasting booth out at the pratices right now...I'll get back with him this eveing and give you a definite answer.....Remember guy and gals we will be webcasting all the Newton games right here on SETXsports....so listen in... :D

Just got off the phone with my man on the ground...said they have been a couple of add ons but nothing major...not even sure if they are doing the football thing or not.....But them Eagles are looking goooooood at pratice...dont seem to have missed a beat. Coach Bracked checked out both Newton and Jasper seems like a lot of arial practice going on in his observation....man we need a whole slew of area teams to make it to the playoffs.....

OH yes the Silsbee Newton game will be a great one :D as a matter of fact Silsbee starts Newtons three game away series...Silsbee' date=' Jasper, and Carthage then an open week before district....it will be a great test for us...man in East TX you better have a tough non-district schedual just to get ready for the regular season. :shock:[/quote']

Hey Mr. "Eagle Speaks". Isn't the Silsbee road game the 2nd on the road after the Jasper game? 8)

after the Crocket home opener...we have three tough road games Jasper, Silsbee then Carthage...Jasper and Silsbee will be close enough for us to have a lot of fans at the game....we just need to make sure we get those vehicles rolling for the Carthage game :D but your right I did get them out of sequence sorry :cry:

The Crockett/Newton matchup will be a good one also. Remember, Crockett won their distirct last year, which included Palestine, and they return 10 starters from a real good defense last year, they were very young.

I saw them on film and the D' was very fast.

We played their 7-7 team and they had some good looking athletes, QB was pretty solid as well.

Newton has a brutal preseason lineup and if we can get through without injury we will be ready for district. We had about 70 kids come out this yr and everyone of them are ready to take on the Dallas Cowboys.

Well tell them to kick T.O. in the N..... :D

Newton has a brutal preseason lineup and if we can get through without injury we will be ready for district. We had about 70 kids come out this yr and everyone of them are ready to take on the Dallas Cowboys.

The Pirates had about 50 young men come out I think. I watched a red vs. white last Sat. not to bad they got after it for a little over a hour. They are not very big but quick to the ball. I think Coach Bickham was satisfied with the effort.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    xoxox
    Newest Member
    xoxox