BC teen pleads guilty to steroids charge

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Please do not judge the whole team by the actions of a few. No one knows how many were involved but don't jump to conclusions about this please. The school district is not proud of what has happened and does not condone it. Remember the other athletes and don't degrade them also. I'm not saying that you are and if i spoke out of line then I apologise to you.

Please do not judge the whole team by the actions of a few. No one knows how many were involved but don't jump to conclusions about this please. The school district is not proud of what has happened and does not condone it. Remember the other athletes and don't degrade them also. I'm not saying that you are and if i spoke out of line then I apologise to you.

I hear you CS.  But I'm curious to know if this kid acted alone or is he part of a bigger steriods distribution network.  That particular steriod I never heard of before.....

someway some how we need to help get the people that are selling this (TRASH) to our kids off the streets. my GOD this is not good if only if the young kids new what might happen to them as thay shoot up with this crap  (ITS A HEART STOPPER) seen it to meny times belive me .if your a young man reading this  YOU CAN HELP get this off the streets .just make a phone call and lets clean the streets ok of our citys no one will ever know who made the call belive me. at night when your mom are dad pass by your bed room seeing you asleep and safe there are no words that i can express on how your parents feel knowing your ok and safe.  LETS GET THE TRASH OFF THE STREETS . stand up and be proud of the body that GOD has given you this is so sad that this has happned my prayers go out to his familey

This is why testing is a good thing, it just may be enough to discourage use among atheletes. Look at major league baseball after all the media attention you dont see anyone running wild with the long ball like in years past. I'am not saying its not still going on but you have to feel its been slowed.

I think the only way to stop this crap is to test every kid that plays varsity sports.  That is unreasonable, but I feel like the only answer to stopping kids trying this stuff.  And the sad thing is that

some parents know what their kids are doing and condone it so Little Johnny can be a star.  That is

the most sickening thing about it all.

I think the only way to stop this crap is to test every kid that plays varsity sports.  That is unreasonable, but I feel like the only answer to stopping kids trying this stuff.  And the sad thing is that

some parents know what their kids are doing and condone it so Little Johnny can be a star.  That is

the most sickening thing about it all.

sad but true.

like i said the law  needs the help of the  kids,untell then it will not happen. all thay need to do is make the call no names will be asked of the caller belive me on this one. the kids in school  have got to wake up and help on this becouse the  LIFE thay might (SAVE) might be there best friend if not thay will help put them in the ground  end of story. PS  WAKE UP YOUNG PEOPLE

Well, he "sacrificed" his senior season, but I've heard he gained a football scholarship at the collegiate level.  I agree with testing of EVERY athlete.  I agree that sadly there are some parents who know about it.  There was a story on one of the primetime news shows not too long ago about parents who sought out someone with access and willing to inject their son from like age 11 or so.  It was just sad that parents are that desperate that they would risk their child's life for this "advantage".  Heck, look how many athletes do it the hard way...good old fashioned WORK.  Most of all, I agree that the source of this crap needs to be found out and make an example of them...ALL OF THEM.  Not just one to get the point across.

I don't think that anyone is judging the entire Cardinal team, but anyone familiar with BC's football program would probably wonder the same thing.  Again, not judging, but understandable.

Well, he "sacrificed" his senior season, but I've heard he gained a football scholarship at the collegiate level.  I agree with testing of EVERY athlete.  I agree that sadly there are some parents who know about it.  There was a story on one of the primetime news shows not too long ago about parents who sought out someone with access and willing to inject their son from like age 11 or so.  It was just sad that parents are that desperate that they would risk their child's life for this "advantage".  Heck, look how many athletes do it the hard way...good old fashioned WORK.  Most of all, I agree that the source of this crap needs to be found out and make an example of them...ALL OF THEM.  Not just one to get the point across.

I don't think that anyone is judging the entire Cardinal team, but anyone familiar with BC's football program would probably wonder the same thing.  Again, not judging, but understandable.

If he did get a scholarship that is ashame because that justifies his cheating in so many young peoples minds. He was rewarded for what he did.

I hear you CS.  But I'm curious to know if this kid acted alone or is he part of a bigger steriods distribution network.  That particular steriod I never heard of before.....

Tamoxifen is the drug they give breast cancer patients.  I'm no expert but I think it's an estogen blocker.

I hear you CS.  But I'm curious to know if this kid acted alone or is he part of a bigger steroids distribution network.  That particular steroid I never heard of before.....

Tamoxifen is the drug they give breast cancer patients.  I'm no expert but I think it's an estrogen blocker.

Then that would act like pregnazone(sp) or cortisone.  Not an anabolic(sp) steroid like danabol or testosterone....

I hear you CS.  But I'm curious to know if this kid acted alone or is he part of a bigger steroids distribution network. That particular steroid I never heard of before.....

Tamoxifen is the drug they give breast cancer patients.  I'm no expert but I think it's an estrogen blocker.

Then that would act like pregnazone(sp) or cortisone.  Not an anabolic(sp) steroid like danabol or testosterone....

Maybe he has arthritis  :-\

I hate to break this to everyone, but this is at every school.  So, don't start blaming BC's past winning seasons on steroids.  When I was in school. I new players from WOS, PNG, NED, and LCM that had taken this stuff.   So BC's not the only school with this problem.   

I dont think the finger was pointed at BC I think the young man from BC got busted. You have to wonder.

Could be an explanation or contributing factor for BC rapid decline in football ?

This is the post that I was referring to.  So, yes someone is questioning the past success.

My friend, If the coaches and parents of the players don't take control. Then how is it ever going to get under control?  The coaches don't take control because they don't care or don't want to rat on there players. And the parents don't take control because they act blind. Or want to believe that there little Johnny has put on 25LBS.of muscle over the summer by eating Whataburger and taking Creatine.  The only way to take complete control of this is by testing all the athletes.  And thats not going to happen because it is to costly. 

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    hulmeyolmu
    Newest Member
    hulmeyolmu