Lumberton vs. HF Week 0 Predictions?

• Replies 122
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Dirk Diggler

Lumberton with more depth, Raiders by 10.

NOW WAIT A MINUTE DIRK!!!! You can't say on one post that HF will beat Lumberton in the upset of the year and then say Lumberton will win by ten? Which one is it???? Lumberton or HF??? You got to get off the fence.

Yea this is a tough one, been going back and forth on this game. Lumberton wins.

Guest Its_All_About_Tha_U

Lumberton with more depth, Raiders by 10.

NOW WAIT A MINUTE DIRK!!!! You can't say on one post that HF will beat Lumberton in the upset of the year and then say Lumberton will win by ten? Which one is it???? Lumberton or HF??? You got to get off the fence.

Yea this is a tough one, been going back and forth on this game. Lumberton wins.

Good Decision!

"IF" Lumberton wins that'll improve y'alls all-time record vs HF to an impressive 3-12-0.

well engleber, what exactly does that have to do with anything?? Were not talking about last year, or the year before. Its about this season, 2008! How about you take HF and put them in 20 4a and on top of that give them a 2 touchdown head start. They would still come in last place.

"IF" Lumberton wins that'll improve y'alls all-time record vs HF to an impressive 3-12-0.

well engleber, what exactly does that have to do with anything?? Were not talking about last year, or the year before. Its about this season, 2008! How about you take HF and put them in 20 4a and on top of that give them a 2 touchdown head start. They would still come in last place.

Nothin worse than a bitter idiot.

Our RB will go crazy though running the ball.

Luv Ya Blue or Razor:

You guys seem to be big fans, did these two teams scrimmage last year? If so, how did that come out?

Lumberton won--the score was:

Lumberton  327

HF              -84

Luv Ya Blue or Razor:

You guys seem to be big fans, did these two teams scrimmage last year? If so, how did that come out?

Lumberton   327

HF              -84

I guess this is supposed to have meaning?

Luv Ya Blue or Razor:

Lumberton  327

HF              -84

Please explain...or was this just an example of idiocracy?

It was sarcasm---maybe some folks did not get it---but in simple English here it is:

Lumberton has ONE great season and now they think will not only win but will beat anyone anywhere by any margin---they will win state and the AD will not even want a pay raise

one poster last season said his wish was now that L-town had become winners that they would learn how act like it---it is my wish as well

It was sarcasm---maybe some folks did not get it---but in simple English here it is:

Lumberton has ONE great season and now they think will not only win but will beat anyone anywhere by any margin---they will win state and the AD will not even want a pay raise

one poster last season said his wish was now that L-town had become winners that they would learn how act like it---it is my wish as well

Oh sorry...I agree %100

Bucof2010 are you a Lumberton hater or what?

Buc is a Lumberton HATER. If you go back and look at most if not all of his posts about Lumberton in the past you will find they are almost always negative...therefore proving he is a HATER! I'm not quite sure why he is or why he dislikes Lumberton so much and wants them to fail at all times...who knows? Diamond-J is also a Lumberton HATER. The same statement above describes his usual dialogue about Lumberton. The only difference is that I'm pretty sure why he's a HATER.

Bucof2010 are you a Lumberton hater or what?

Buc is a Lumberton HATER. If you go back and look at most if not all of his posts about Lumberton in the past you will find they are almost always negative...therefore proving he is a HATER! I'm not quite sure why he is or why he dislikes Lumberton so much and wants them to fail at all times...who knows? Diamond-J is also a Lumberton HATER. The same statement above describes his usual dialogue about Lumberton. The only difference is that I'm pretty sure why he's a HATER.

Don't have a problem in the world with Lumberton hope yall win state for the next 100 years...yall tend to be cocky and arrogant on here though...a little humility goes a long ways.

I can agree with you that there are some Lumberton fans that do pop off a little too much and are sometimes downright embarrassing but I can also say that goes for many other teams fans also. Lumberton is not the only one here but they seem to get singled out as the only one for some unkown reason.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    telexa
    Newest Member
    telexa