Lumberton vs. HF Week 0 Predictions?

• Replies 122
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well im gonna go out on a limb here and give this one H-F by 10 or less. Yea Lumberton had a great season last year, but lost to many ppl in my opion to do much this year... It will be a tough year for Raider football, but best of luck to both teams this season.

No way, Lumberton will get to work a lot of underclassmen and try some things in this one. Lumberton by 3 TD's easy.

I am not going to predict an HF win however the HF underclassmen went 9-1 last year and beat WOS. That coupled with the players they have returning will make the outcome allot closer than 3 TD's.

No way, Lumberton will get to work a lot of underclassmen and try some things in this one. Lumberton by 3 TD's easy.

I am not going to predict an HF win however the HF underclassmen went 9-1 last year and beat WOS. That coupled with the players they have returning will make the outcome allot closer than 3 TD's.

Maybe.

Guest Its_All_About_Tha_U

I'm not going to sit here and say Lumberton is or isn't going to win. I do want to comment on what some people keep bringing up and that is the loss of many seniors that were on the team. While Lumberton did lose quit a few good players, they have some very good ones returning and that will make a difference. Yes, H-F did have a good season with there JV last year but so did Lumberton. I believe they went 7-2-1 in a tough district ...4A district. I know Lumberton technically only has 7 returning starters but the majority of them play both ways or can play both ways. The biggest ? mark in my opinion will be the secondary. That's why I'm not making any predictions right now. From what I've been hearing from some people on here..H-F's strength is there running game and there passing game may be a ? Well, Lumberton's strength will again be run defense this year as 3 of the 4 D-Linemen return and MLB with a couple of underclassmen filling the OLB spots. One in particular is supposed to be pretty good.

I'm not going to sit here and say Lumberton is or isn't going to win. I do want to comment on what some people keep bringing up and that is the loss of many seniors that were on the team. While Lumberton did lose quit a few good players, they have some very good ones returning and that will make a difference. Yes, H-F did have a good season with there JV last year but so did Lumberton. I believe they went 7-2-1 in a tough district ...4A district. I know Lumberton technically only has 7 returning starters but the majority of them play both ways or can play both ways. The biggest ? mark in my opinion will be the secondary. That's why I'm not making any predictions right now. From what I've been hearing from some people on here..H-F's strength is there running game and there passing game may be a ? Well, Lumberton's strength will again be run defense this year as 3 of the 4 D-Linemen return and MLB with a couple of underclassmen filling the OLB spots. One in particular is supposed to be pretty good.

Are you Beards Bro? Whyd you change ur little profile thing?

The HF team preview said nothing about their signal caller,who will it be.This will be the difference in the game.

Since the two teams did not play last year from what I can see or remember, there is little to go on except what is on the field this year. I saw HF play and although QB's are important, it probably matters less for HF. Let's pose the question the other way, who is calling the signals for Lumberton? And Lumberton by 3 TD's, i'll will take HF plus the points and take any and all action if you want it, otherwise I would be very careful with perdictions like that. I do believe they scrimmaged last year?? Good luck to both teams but I think this one will be REAL CLOSE but give the edge to HF at home, but what a great matchup in week 0, 4 weeks from today!!

i really can't believe this discussion has already started. we haven't even started twoadays yet.

come on now, that's what makes this time of year & forum so much fun. As long

as it is done in a friendly and professional way. Man I am ready for some Football, I have

already got that feeling in my stomach. Good Luck to everyone, especially the HF Horns.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder