Lumberton vs. HF Week 0 Predictions?

• Replies 122
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

No way, Lumberton will get to work a lot of underclassmen and try some things in this one. Lumberton by 3 TD's easy.

This was my prediction at first, I wold like to change it a little.

If H-F has a good D-line and can hold L-towns RB's or at least slow them down they will have a chance. If H-F has a decent secondary they won't have to worry about Lumbertons passing game. If H-F doesn't have a good D-line then that is another story Beard and Hannah will run all over them. They are some big ole boys that don't like to go down. Again if H-F has a stout D-line then they will win by 7, providing their o-line is decent as well.

While I appreciate your cautious optimism, I am really concerned because of how we performed in our two scrimmages. I thought we would have a pretty salty defense, from what I heard we are having trouble stopping the

run. I thought we would be able to match up pretty good against other teams with Good speed as we have some ourselves. One thing is for sure we will find out Friday Night.

No way, Lumberton will get to work a lot of underclassmen and try some things in this one. Lumberton by 3 TD's easy.

If H-F has a good D-line and can hold L-towns RB's or at least slow them down they will have a chance. If H-F has a decent secondary they won't have to worry about Lumbertons passing game. If H-F doesn't have a good D-line then that is another story Beard and Hannah will run all over them. They are some big ole boys that don't like to go down. Again if H-F has a stout D-line then they will win by 7, providing their o-line is decent as well.

While I appreciate your cautious optimism, I am really concerned because of how we performed in our two scrimmages. I thought we would have a pretty salty defense, from what I heard we are having trouble stopping the

run. I thought we would be able to match up pretty good against other teams with Good speed as we have some ourselves. One thing is for sure we will find out Friday Night.

Man if ya'll are having trouble with the run then it may be a long night, those 2 Lumberton runningbacks could hurt you.

Man if ya'll are having trouble with the run then it may be a long night, those 2 Lumberton runningbacks could hurt you.

I hear you that is what's got me concerned. I think we will be okay between the tackles, as we have a good

group of Linebacker's. I think we are having trouble outside the tackle box, getting outran to the corner. Depth is another concern going up against a 4A school they will no doubt have an advantage in that department. I have said

all along that we might not win, however I do not think we will get beat by more than 14 points. I hope I am not eating my words come next Monday. If I am wrong I will be man enough to admit it. 

I hear you that is what's got me concerned. I think we will be okay between the tackles, as we have a good

group of Linebacker's. I think we are having trouble outside the tackle box, getting outran to the corner. Depth is another concern going up against a 4A school they will no doubt have an advantage in that department. I have said

all along that we might not win, however I do not think we will get beat by more than 14 points. I hope I am not eating my words come next Monday. If I am wrong I will be man enough to admit it. 

From my not so professional observation, that is exactly where they can get you. Quick to the outside and hard to bring down.

Guest band of brothers

From my not so professional observation, that is exactly where they can get you. Quick to the outside and hard to bring down.

yes, Lumberton did lose some players, but don't be fooled by poor play @ Dayton. last year when the Raiders scrimmaged against HF, it was terrible! no disrespect, but I [we] all thought it was going to be a very long season. so there is no reason to throw in the towel. have faith in their coach, like they do. Bronco1 your respect goes a long way, not all fans are willing to be level headed and know that it is all about the boys on the field, and not about guys on here that have a chip on their shoulder. best of luck to Dayton this season, you guys have a very talented team, and the best for the Raiders! 

Guest band of brothers

I don't think it will be close. everyone is gauging Lumbertons success on their loss to dayton. so be it, not being cocky but I know Lumberton is alot better than you think. they are a well disciplined hard hitting team.

I don't think it will be close. everyone is gauging Lumbertons success on their loss to dayton. so be it, not being cocky but I know Lumberton is alot better than you think. they are a well disciplined hard hitting team.

I'll agree with that. other than the obvious hitters, there were several second teamers that put some pretty good licks on some of the dayton receivers.

The Raiders come in sky high into this game after the greatest season in school history. Unfortunately for the Raiders they lost too much talent. Look for Hamshire Fannet to expose the slower Lumberton secondary with a passing offensive barrage. Lumberton stays in the game with their running game, but will not be able to stop the Hamshire Fannet offense. Hamshire Fannet wins their home openner by 11.

Toups Graphics Fearless Prediction

Hamshire Fannet 28 Lumberton 17

The Raiders come in sky high into this game after the greatest season in school history. Unfortunately for the Raiders they lost too much talent. Look for Hamshire Fannet to expose the slower Lumberton secondary with a passing offensive barrage. Lumberton stays in the game with their running game, but will not be able to stop the Hamshire Fannet offense. Hamshire Fannet wins their home openner by 11.

Toups Graphics Fearless Prediction

Hamshire Fannet 28 Lumberton 17

You should change your Toups Fearless whatever because your going to be wrong. sorry buddy

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder