PAM and PN-G to scrimmage! YES THEY ARE!

I see you have not lost your hatred for all things PN-G!!! Keep that fire of despise burning. Good luck to your teams this year. Lord knows you will need it for PAM to make it further than a MC team this year in the playoffs.

It's easy to make the playoffs these days---especially in 4A but please remind me again how many playoff appearence PN-G had when they were 5A.  Oh yeah, 0....

Back on topic:  My question to you self-righteous PN-G people, if RTG didn't have a place to play, would Burnett the Benevolent extend the sacred Reservation for PAM to play in?  If Burnett did, the community would probably let out a big war cry and say a collected 'No' to PAM.  And I will maintain this posistion until proven otherwise....

That's technically incorrect there SFA85. Seeing that in the 70's when PNG was making several playoff runs including state championships, it was done in the top classification, 4A, which is now class 5A. Just the number changed in the class, but it is still the top classification. I thought a man of your intelligence would know this. I guess the hatred has blinded you.

Hey Proud... If I'm interpreting your earlier post correctly, sounds to me like you're referencing your wife to a RAT....I might have to make a phone call this evening..... ;D

I've been waiting for that.  Some day when I see you in person, I'll draw it out for you... you know, it's just an analogy.....oh never mind...I forgot who I was talking to.  ;D ;D ;D

Guest Pounce

matt would not let PAM play in the second heaven on earth.BUT for a nominal fee he would.

his cross town rival buddies are more than welcome to come over and play.

sorry PA don't vandalize. got PA mixed up with THE L-TRAIN that plowed through the reservation and tore it up.

sorry PA don't vandalize. got PA mixed up with THE L-TRAIN that plowed through the reservation and tore it up.

You don't now what you're talking about Pounce.  The only thing Lumberton ever tore up at the Reservation is their hopes at winning a DC.

Guest Pounce

You don't now what you're talking about Pounce.  The only thing Lumberton ever tore up at the Reservation is their hopes at winning a DC.

seriously,didn't they paint on some doors and trash the place and was later caught???

To me, the key word here is scrimmage...i don't really see what the big deal is with these 2 scrimmaging each other...both teams will or should be trying things that they may or may not try in a real game, plus they will probably be evaluating players who may or may not see much playing time during the regualr season...the result of a scrimmage is a moot point IMO.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I never heard no saw any person from PA exhibit that sort of behavior at a sporting event.  Loud and boiserous yes:  Tearing up property, no...

The last time, I think, TJ played at PNG in 1992, that I can remember.  That was when we had just finished up the $1 million dollar track project.  However crappy as it was built, at the time it was awesome.....Purple and all.  Until, we played TJ.  They came over and painted a big maroon TJ on the brand new track.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder