Lamar Football season tickets

Guest bbguru01

Guest bbguru01

How much will the season tickets be and when do they go on sale??

Will there be any like box seats or any special seats that you will be able to purchase??

LU won't sell season tickets until they have an idea of how many home games they are having. Figure we'll begin hearing about LU football schedules for down the road soon. One would believe that LU would take deposits on season tickets in the not so distant future in order to start putting butts in the seats.

Guest bbguru01

I am wondering how much a ticket would cost(reserved).I would think they would be marketing that pretty soon as well just to get an idea of how many that would sell.

Guest coachacola

UT coming to Beaumont ain't happening.  Home-and-home with Rice is doable.....

That's incorrect. Lamar would have to be FBS for that to happen. C-USA does not allow member schools to travel to FCS schools.

That's another reason to go FBS.  There's not too many FCS schools in this part of the country, so it limits who you can bring in for home games.

That's incorrect. Lamar would have to be FBS for that to happen. C-USA does not allow member schools to travel to FCS schools.

That's another reason to go FBS.  There's not too many FCS schools in this part of the country, so it limits who you can bring in for home games.

Exactly, Lamar playing FCS is limited to home games with FCS or lower. With the exception of Mcneese, expect low attendance.

Playing FBS Lamar can play anyone Lamar can bring in, both FBS and FCS.  UH and Lamar could have cheap high attendance home and home games

every year. Both schools would get fans going to each away game. It's a win-win.

Exactly, Lamar playing FCS is limited to home games with FCS or lower. With the exception of Mcneese, expect low attendance.

Playing FBS Lamar can play anyone Lamar can bring in, both FBS and FCS.  UH and Lamar could have cheap high attendance home and home games

every year. Both schools would get fans going to each away game. It's a win-win.

Give it time, give it time. Rome wasn't built in a day.

Give it time, give it time. Rome wasn't built in a day.

Thats if the plan is to built Rome.

???

There are a total of 6

There are a total of 13 FCS schools within a 6 hour drive of Beaumont.

There are a total of 12 schools within a 6 hour drive of Beaumont.  And 5 of them (LSU, UT, T-A&M, Baylor, and TCU) would NEVER in a Million Years go to Beaumont,Tx.  So I guess that would make it 13 to 7.

Guy's

McNeese has been doing this for QUITE a few years now, and times have changed since Lamar once played FB.  So take it from us.  Learn about The FCS of Division I, Embrace it, and Enjoy having FB back at Lamar.  You guy's can be a great FCS program, but you must learn to be addicted to YOUR Cardinals.  Regardless of who they are playing.

That is where the vast majority of WAC, CUSA, and Slum Belch fans and programs go wrong, and that is why so many teams from those conferences have a VERY difficult time meeting the NCAA minimum requirement of 15,000 a game in paid attendance.

???

There are a total of 6

There are a total of 13 FCS schools within a 6 hour drive of Beaumont.

There are a total of 12 schools within a 6 hour drive of Beaumont.  And 5 of them (LSU, UT, T-A&M, Baylor, and TCU) would NEVER in a Million Years go to Beaumont,Tx.  So I guess that would make it 13 to 7.

Guy's

McNeese has been doing this for QUITE a few years now, and times have changed since Lamar once played FB.  So take it from us.  Learn about The FCS of Division I, Embrace it, and Enjoy having FB back at Lamar.  You guy's can be a great FCS program, but you must learn to be addicted to YOUR Cardinals.  Regardless of who they are playing.

That is where the vast majority of WAC, CUSA, and Slum Belch fans and programs go wrong, and that is why so many teams from those conferences have a VERY difficult time meeting the NCAA minimum requirement of 15,000 a game in paid attendance.

Baylor already came to Beaumont TX.  McNeese is small time, don't confuse us with you.

Guest abovetherim

C'mon UNLV, that last post was just bad.  You call McNeese small time, what will that make us when they routinely smash us for the first few years?

I agree UNLV's remark was over the top regarding McNeese but I disagree they will "routinely smash us for the first few years". Think about how bad Lamar Women' basketball was before Coach Tidwell arrived. I see Coach Woodard charisma much the same.

Lamar will be challenging for the SLC championship by 1013.

C'mon UNLV, that last post was just bad.  You call McNeese small time, what will that make us when they routinely smash us for the first few years?

I agree UNLV's remark was over the top regarding McNeese but I disagree they will "routinely smash us for the first few years". Think about how bad Lamar Women' basketball was before Coach Tidwell arrived. I see Coach Woodard charisma much the same.

Did they have football in 1013? 

Guest abovetherim

Did they have football in 1013?

:D :D :D. That's what I get for typing without sleep.  :D :D :D

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder